Vhopkinson ---lost contact with forummers

hazel

Hi Hazel

We can put Vera back in touch with her account if she contacts the Helpdesk and can remember the email address that she used for registration (or even a selection that it could have been). She doesn't need to be able to access those email addresses any more, this is for verification of her as the account holder only.

Please ask Vera to use the form on the Help & Contact Us page to contact the Helpdesk and include all of the email addresses that could be registered to the forum for identification.

Vera Hopkinson wants her friends to know she is alve and well --having lost all her computer info including her password

If anyone would like to email her pm me

hazel

Hazel, I was wondering where Vera was, did you visit here again since last time ?...tell her I said Hi!.

Hi Poppins

yes I went to Australia about 2 year ago and we got on so well I stayed with her for a few days and I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did -- I'm not sure wether her dog was keen tho as she was not used to competing for Vera's attention.

Lovely weather, lovely home and I was made very welcome.

hazel

Archived