The snow plougher

I think there's a number or website where you can report empty grit bins, check the council website maybe?

Thanks will try that.

We dont mind shoveling it all to clear it but dont want it turning to solid ice with no grit, that bend at the bottom is nasty at best of times..

I would like to thank the snow plougher for clearing my road but in doing so has now put a 3ft high wall of snow right across the front of my drive making it impossible to get my car out onto the now clear road :(

not to sound funny but be thankful were still waiting!!!!

Cheers to the council for sticking speed humps all over the place, the tractor with the plough on the front has just gone down our road with the plough i the air :mad:

I knew they were a waist of time and money all these humps but now they are another hindrance we could have done without :rant:

anybody see look north on wednesday?hunters bar,which i think is the hallam constituency,cars on the road,moving.beighton,not been touched,ice and compacted snow on main roads,is it just a coincidence,with it being a lib dem council or am i just being cynical?

Archived