Why are you, you?

I don't think we have the capability to introspectively say how we decide on something from within a set. I'm pretty sure that it's nothing to do with binary trees though.

How do you think you chose from a set?

Say, go out find a twig, snap it into three and decide which is the longest... or something?

Which brings me back to my opening remark on this thread,

We are all unique.

Thank goodness. Its a good job theres not another me!

I think though that there is a difference between being unique( which I think and know we are) and being equal, in terms of our rights. Do you agree?

Thank goodness. Its a good job theres not another me!

I think though that there is a difference between being unique( which I think and know we are) and being equal, in terms of our rights. Do you agree?

We are unique but probably not equal in our rights.

For example an intelligent person will have more right to a university education than a less intelligent one based on their ability.

A person with natural ability in an area will have more right to certain things than one without the natural ability.

Which leads us into the field of different people have different natural abilities.

George Best explained his exceptional skill at football came from his excellent sense of balance, this gave him the right to play at the highest level.

Archived