Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

Yes you will. Internal debt to shareholders.

But even then, as it stands, you don't know.

All you're chairman would say it that you EXPECT to be EXTERNAL debt free by 2013.

That means he doesn't know, but either way you will still have debts.

Wednesday still have debts.

When we have the Tevez money paid in full by 2013 SUFC will be debt free.

Again, you've really got to want to see it. :loopy:

The word EXPECT is different from WILL.

And you WILL have INTERNAL debt.

Like I said earlier, McCabe thrives on some (many/most) blades fans IGNORANT BEWILDERED CONTENT.

Again, you've really got to want to see it. :loopy:

The word EXPECT is different from WILL.

And you WILL have INTERNAL debt.

Like I said earlier, McCabe thrives on some (many/most) blades fans IGNORANT BEWILDERED CONTENT.

You're contradicting yourself all the time, on one hand you're saying we're in debt and on the other hand you're saying we don't own the hotel.

Both are linked in, McCabes companies have debts that from the property side of the business (are these SUFC's debts) and McCabes property company owns the hotel (is this still the Blades hotel then?).

You're contradicting yourself all the time, on one hand you're saying we're in debt and on the other hand you're saying we don't own the hotel.

Both are linked in, McCabes companies have debts that from the property side of the business (are these SUFC's debts) and McCabes property company owns the hotel (is this still the Blades hotel then?).

Check out the article on your website.

SUFC don't have anything to do with the hotel any more.

However, by 2013, SUFC will still have internal debt. I.e. they will still owe money to people connected to SUFC - i.e. shareholders/directors who have loaned to the club.

These two things are not linked, so how can they be contradictory?

Just because your Chairman who owns you owns something else doesn't mean you part own it too.

However, by 2013, SUFC will still have internal debt. I.e. they will still owe money to people connected to SUFC - i.e. shareholders/directors who have loaned to the club.

So will wednesday.

These two things are not linked, so how can they be contradictory?

Just because your Chairman who owns you owns something else doesn't mean you part own it too.

So we agree the Blades are debt free then as all debts have been signed off to McCabe, who owns the hotel (not the Blades) and he owns the debt. When SUFC get the £16m will owed to them by West Ham (by 2013) we will be debt free (as long as we don't run up any more debts between now and then!!).

So we agree the Blades are debt free then as all debts have been signed off to McCabe, who owns the hotel (not the Blades) and he owns the debt. When SUFC get the £16m will owed to them by West Ham (by 2013) we will be debt free (as long as we don't run up any more debts between now and then!!).

No, assuming the banks are paid off by 2013 making Sheffield United externally debt free, they will still owe several companies controlled by the McCabe family who have lent them money.

No, assuming the banks are paid off by 2013 making Sheffield United externally debt free, they will still owe several companies controlled by the McCabe family who have lent them money.

McCabe has converted most of his money into shares which he will sell along with this share in the club when he gets the right offer in.

McCabe has converted most of his money into shares which he will sell along with this share in the club when he gets the right offer in.

If, as you say, McCabe has converted most of his loans into equity, that still leaves some which is debt by definition. Therefore United have no plans to be debt free by 2013.

Archived