Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

Who will United owe internally?, only owls fans seem to know.

As the accounts have not been published it is not yet public knowledge. However, as the statement put out by United stated they would be externally debt free by 2013 (apart from money still owed to Santander UK plc secured against outstanding West Ham funds) one can only assume they will still be carrying internal debt. Otherwise the word "externally" is redundant.

Presumably the debt will still be to companies controlled by the McCabe family as it was last year.

As the accounts have not been published it is not yet public knowledge. However, as the statement put out by United stated they would be externally debt free by 2013 (apart from money still owed to Santander UK plc secured against outstanding West Ham funds) one can only assume they will still be carrying internal debt. Otherwise the word "externally" is redundant.

Presumably the debt will still be to companies controlled by the McCabe family as it was last year.

You owls seem to assume and presume a lot about Uniteds finances while blindly believing only good things about yours.

Did any of you read the statement on here yesterday, the owls deal is a lot more intricate than their fans seem to want to accept, the co-op for instance have not recieved a penny of the so called £7m and their deal is linked to a share issue.

Not one owl has thought fit to comment on this but seem to know everything about the Blades finances.

You owls seem to assume and presume a lot about Uniteds finances while blindly believing only good things about yours.

Did any of you read the statement on here yesterday, the owls deal is a lot more intricate than their fans seem to want to accept, the co-op for instance have not recieved a penny of the so called £7m and their deal is linked to a share issue.

Not one owl has thought fit to comment on this but seem to know everything about the Blades finances.

I'm not claiming to know everything about United's finances at all. I am just using information put out by Sheffield United themselves. Nor have I made any claim about the Wednesday deal but I'll read the statement and then comment.

I'm not claiming to know everything about United's finances at all. I am just using information put out by Sheffield United themselves. Nor have I made any claim about the Wednesday deal but I'll read the statement and then comment.

Cheers I await your input, take it from me it is far from clear.

Out of all those points only point 5 would be capable of being ensured by either SUFC or SWFC for that matter.

The clubs have no power to dictate the availability of hotel rooms which we actually dont have (we have less thsn 40% of the rooms in Leeds)

The clubs have no juristiction over the Fan parks that is up to the council,

The Clubs have no power over the transport availability, that is down to the SYPTE/SYPTA

The clubs have no power to ensure that there are sufficient restaurants availability. Funnily enough though one area of Sheffiield does have more restaurants per square mille than any other.

And congratulations on getting from Chesterfield but yesterday evening buses and cars were still refusing to use Greystones Road

Never let the truth get in the way of a dig at us

Would wednesday have enough hotel rooms available

would wednesday be able to Ensure the Fan Park met all legal requirements

Would wednesday be able to Ensure interpreters are available for travelling fans

Would wednesday be able to Ensure Public Transport could meet demands

Would wednesday be able to Ensure the Stadium is developed to the required standards

Would wednesday be able to Ensure enough restaurants are there to cope with the travelling fans

Or are they only relevant to us

as you pointed out only the one about the ground is developed to the required standard doesn't it also have to be done on their own back ie: not grants

Out of all those points only point 5 would be capable of being ensured by either SUFC or SWFC for that matter.

The clubs have no power to dictate the availability of hotel rooms which we actually dont have (we have less thsn 40% of the rooms in Leeds)

The clubs have no juristiction over the Fan parks that is up to the council,

The Clubs have no power over the transport availability, that is down to the SYPTE/SYPTA

The clubs have no power to ensure that there are sufficient restaurants availability. Funnily enough though one area of Sheffiield does have more restaurants per square mille than any other.

And congratulations on getting from Chesterfield but yesterday evening buses and cars were still refusing to use Greystones Road

Ok mate, we’ll beg to differ on this one.

You believe it to be a co-incidence that just as England are telling the world how our supporters are passionate about football and how we’ll put all the logistics in place to ensure the smooth running of the tournament, that one of those clubs defeated in the ground selection process decides to announce the postponement of a game on safety grounds.

I happen to believe, that if United had have been selected ahead of Wednesday, this announcement would have been held back until after the World Cup decision had been taken and announced.

So either it was an unfortunate co-incidence, or a premeditated move to cause a little bit of embarrassment to the Bid.

Whichever it was, I do believe the announcement that the game was called off could have been held back, so as to at least avoid the embarrassment of us telling the world that we have the most passionate fans, and that we’ll put everything in place to ensure all games are played on Schedule and that all the fans arrive and leave safely.

A shame those passionate fans couldn’t have been put to good use to shift a bit of snow, to allow the game to go ahead.

Never let the truth get in the way of a dig at us

Would wednesday have enough hotel rooms available

would wednesday be able to Ensure the Fan Park met all legal requirements

Would wednesday be able to Ensure interpreters are available for travelling fans

Would wednesday be able to Ensure Public Transport could meet demands

Would wednesday be able to Ensure the Stadium is developed to the required standards

Would wednesday be able to Ensure enough restaurants are there to cope with the travelling fans

Or are they only relevant to us

as you pointed out only the one about the ground is developed to the required standard doesn't it also have to be done on their own back ie: not grants

Aye up Paul, I note you are still commenting on the posts from someone you choose to put on "Ignore"

Ok mate, we’ll beg to differ on this one.

You believe it to be a co-incidence that just as England are telling the world how our supporters are passionate about football and how we’ll put all the logistics in place to ensure the smooth running of the tournament, that one of those clubs defeated in the ground selection process decides to announce the postponement of a game on safety grounds.

I happen to believe, that if United had have been selected ahead of Wednesday, this announcement would have been held back until after the World Cup decision had been taken and announced.So either it was an unfortunate co-incidence, or a premeditated move to cause a little bit of embarrassment to the Bid.

Whichever it was, I do believe the announcement that the game was called off could have been held back, so as to at least avoid the embarrassment of us telling the world that we have the most passionate fans, and that we’ll put everything in place to ensure all games are played on Schedule and that all the fans arrive and leave safely.

A shame those passionate fans couldn’t have been put to good use to shift a bit of snow, to allow the game to go ahead.

hahaha - i love you titanic, you're a comic genius, oh you're being serious, are you, you are being serious AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Archived