Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

HAHA.

Ironic :hihi::hihi:.

And what is the dumpling I was replying to repeatedly commenting on?.

Tell me those different circumstances you referred to.

whats ironic about that post?

well, one game expecting thousands of cars parking on dozens of differng side roads etc loads of people turning up and with all respect hallam aint gonna pull a big crowd so security fears/ health and safety issues are easier to maintain

were buses and trams running i dunno i cant remember the day but it sounds like you do!

whats ironic about that post?

well, one game expecting thousands of cars parking on dozens of differng side roads etc loads of people turning up and with all respect hallam aint gonna pull a big crowd so security fears/ health and safety issues are easier to maintain

were buses and trams running i dunno i cant remember the day but it sounds like you do!

Whats ironic is you feel the need to post to me about my comments to someone droning on and on about Uniteds postponed game, when I mention wednesday doing the same you decide to have a chip.

However you reply with some non comment about different circumstances but when asked what you are referring to you can't remember.

If you can't remember why comment?.

[/b]

Whats ironic is you feel the need to post to me about my comments to someone droning on and on about Uniteds postponed game, when I mention wednesday doing the same you decide to have a chip.

However you reply with some non comment about different circumstances but when asked what you are referring to you can't remember.

what i mean is im sure it takes a lot more to put on a game at hillsborough or bramall lane for that matter than it does at hallam

[/b]

also, im unsure what you mean by the bit ive put in bold

what i mean is im sure it takes a lot more to put on a game at hillsborough or bramall lane for that matter than it does at hallam

Yes but the weather was the same. The point is one of your lot is posting idiotic comments relating to Uniteds postponment and the world cup decission and not one of you has pulled him up on it.

I take it you agree with him.

Yes but the weather was the same. The point is one of your lot is posting idiotic comments relating to Uniteds postponment and the world cup decission and not one of you has pulled him up on it.

take it as you like mate, maybe i just didnt feel it warrented a reply?

that really wasnt the point in any of my posts, something you've just brought up out of nowhere!

So what is so idiotic about my comment, do you believe United would have announced the postponement of this game if they'd have been selected for Sheffields ground.

Archived