Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

I've no intention of even trying to recall what I felt when that game was called off. As a guide if the conditions were similar to these then I would have wanted the game on.

Not sure what walking to Hillsborough has to do with it, I got in my car and drove to Chesterfield and back from the North side of Sheffield today.

Anyway, do you agree with the decision to call this game off?

I have already answered your question but you don't answer mine.

You said you would walk to hillsborough in these conditions.

Why didn't you go to the derby at the lane?

Do you live nearer hillsborough than you do the lane?.

I have already answered your question but you don't answer mine.

You said you would walk to hillsborough in these conditions.

Why didn't you go to the derby at the lane?

Do you live nearer hillsborough than you do the lane?.

I never said I'd walk to Hillsborough!

The other two questions have no relevance to the discussion so I won't be answering them.

Absolutely no problem with a game called off for an unplayable pitch and no problem with teams deciding this after the World Cup decision.

I can't/won't concede that your game should be called off tomorrow if the pitch is playable, perhaps I have a higher opinion of your supporters than those who took the decision as I happen to believe you would have got there safely.

I don't/won't concede that:

A- You would have acted in the same way if your ground had have been chosen

B- That it is not very mildly embarassing to call this game off just as England are telling FIFA how passionate we are about football and how we'll organise the best World Cup ever

So you also disagree with the decision from the cluster of other clubs?

Yes the decision would still be the same, also the World Cup is played in the Summer.

Also I think it should be commended that the clubs are putting the safety of the fans before greed.

So you also disagree with the decision from the cluster of other clubs?

Yes the decision would still be the same, also the World Cup is played in the Summer.

Also I think it should be commended that the clubs are putting the safety of the fans before greed.

Games with unplayable pitches no problem, games decided by someone that the surrounding areas are unsafe then yes I have a problem with those as I don't believe it would be unsafe to got to a match at Bramall Lane tomorrow.

In fact I believe Sheffield City Centre intends opening, so let's see if we can manage to get the thousands in tomorrow without any serious injuries.

It'll be interesting if all the Pensioners can get into the markets safely, but your boys and girls needing protection from going to a game.

Well at least you can all go Xmas shopping now!

Personally I'd have rather gone to a game even if it meant walking through a bit of Snow, but maybe we are less unbalanced over this side of the city.

I never said I'd walk to Hillsborough!

The other two questions have no relevance to the discussion so I won't be answering them.

The postponed game at the lane has no relevance to this thread but you still ask your stupid questions about it.

You avoid them because you are wrong.

I do presume you was talking about walking to hillsborough in your post above as it is the only ground you attend. :hihi::hihi:. Is there anything else you have never said?.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Which side of the city are you speaking of?:roll::roll:..

[/b]

The postponed game at the lane has no relevance to this thread but you still ask your stupid questions about it.

I do presume you was talking about walking to hillsborough in your post above as it is the only ground you attend. :hihi::hihi:. Is there anything else you have never said?.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

You've misunderstood, walking from the car to the ground is what was meant.

:hihi:

Games with unplayable pitches no problem, games decided by someone that the surrounding areas are unsafe then yes I have a problem with those as I don't believe it would be unsafe to got to a match at Bramall Lane tomorrow.

In fact I believe Sheffield City Centre intends opening, so let's see if we can manage to get the thousands in tomorrow without any serious injuries.

It'll be interesting if all the Pensioners can get into the markets safely, but your boys and girls needing protection from going to a game.

Give it a rest !! do you think honestly it was Uniteds decision alone ?

Police and the council would have been involved, Nottingham, Sheffield and Donny have games off !! does that not tell you something ?

United have given the supporters plenty of notice, so no last minute disruptions and we can all plan our weekend.

It makes sence to any reasonable supporter, unless your called Titanic and your not a Blade:loopy:

A very poor view Titanic, but if thats your view ok !! but we have heard you now!!:loopy: about 10 times.

MOVE ON PLEASE.

:hihi:

Give it a rest !! do you think honestly it was Uniteds decision alone ?

Police and the council would have been involved, Nottingham, Sheffield and Donny have games off !! does that not tell you something ?

United have given the supporters plenty of notice, so no last minute disruptions and we can all plan our weekend.

It makes sence to any reasonable supporter, unless your called Titanic and your not a Blade:loopy:

A very poor view Titanic, but if thats your view ok !! but we have heard you now!!:loopy: about 10 times.

MOVE ON PLEASE.

Ok so you think the decision to call it off so early was correct, on what basis do you believe it unsafe?

[/b]

You avoid them because you are wrong.

Which side of the city are you speaking of?:roll::roll:..

BTW on that monumental day that none of them remember the Supertram was running as were most of the buses the game was called off because there was snow and ice in the surrounding areas and on the steps

The ground was 100% playable

(by my cousin a owl)

Archived