Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

:hihi::hihi:, nice try mate live with it you have been caught telling porkies.:hihi::hihi:.

Erm I don't think so, I walk from the car to the ground which would be through a bit of Snow/Slush or whatever it is that's preventing you from getting there safely tomorrow.

Games with unplayable pitches no problem, games decided by someone that the surrounding areas are unsafe then yes I have a problem with those as I don't believe it would be unsafe to got to a match at Bramall Lane tomorrow.

In fact I believe Sheffield City Centre intends opening, so let's see if we can manage to get the thousands in tomorrow without any serious injuries.

It'll be interesting if all the Pensioners can get into the markets safely, but your boys and girls needing protection from going to a game.

First of all it was a decision made by both SUFC & Reading FC. Do you agree pre-warning is better than making all those away fans travel the length of the country before calling it off?

Secondly, most of those pitches will be clear. It'll be the surrounding areas that have caused the postponements across the country.

Sheffield is one of the worst hit areas. Most of the people in my area haven't been able to get there cars from their drives. Public transport has been flaky at best. It would be unfair and selfish of you to deny the stranded fans a home game that can be easily rescheduled, meaning everyone can attend!

I'd just like to commend both Sheffield United, Reading, and the dozens of other football clubs who have put the safety of their fans, first! :)

BTW on that monumental day that none of them remember the Supertram was running as were most of the buses the game was called off because there was snow and ice in the surrounding areas

(by my cousin a owl)

Joke about it is, it wasn't the derby it was the game before it.:hihi::hihi:.

If he knew anything about his own club he woud have known that.:hihi::hihi:.

I gave him enough chances.

Ok so you think the decision to call it off so early was correct, on what basis do you believe it unsafe?

I never said it was unsafe !! but i do understand the decision, access to the stadia is important for spectators and god forbid emergancy services.

Why o why are you banging on about it?? Half the countrys matches are off, accept it. Or write to your MP:loopy:

Am off now too. soooooooooooooooooooooooo borinnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Perhaps that is why he avoided commenting on it as he couldn't recall it!

I never said it was unsafe !! but i do understand the decision, access to the stadia is important for spectators and god forbid emergancy services.

Massive contradiction there, it is either safe or unsafe but not both!!!!

Actually Al i believe it was the DERBY game but DERBY COUNTY....

I was over for my Uncles funeral and went to the Sty for owls vs Blades and if i remember correctly it had rained non stop for days

Archived