Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

First of all it was a decision made by both SUFC & Reading FC. Do you agree pre-warning is better than making all those away fans travel the length of the country before calling it off?

Secondly, most of those pitches will be clear. It'll be the surrounding areas that have caused the postponements across the country.

Sheffield is one of the worst hit areas. Most of the people in my area haven't been able to get there cars from their drives. Public transport has been flaky at best. It would be unfair and selfish of you to deny the stranded fans a home game that can be easily rescheduled, meaning everyone can attend!

I'd just like to commend both Sheffield United, Reading, and the dozens of other football clubs who have put the safety of their fans, first! :)

Pre warning could and should have been Friday!

I suspect all pitches without undersoil heating will be off

Third point emphasises my point, we can't organise the clearing of Roads for Public Transport to get people out and about, yet we think we can organise the logistics involved in a World Cup. There's far more involved in that than there is in clearing the roads.

Pre warning could and should have been Friday!

I suspect all pitches without undersoil heating will be off

Third point emphasises my point, we can't organise the clearing of Roads for Public Transport to get people out and about, yet we think we can organise the logistics involved in a World Cup. There's far more involved in that than there is in clearing the roads.

So is your issue with SCC of SUFC then Titanic? If it was Wednesday at home would the game still be on tomorrow?

If find it a little distasteful that when people are being injured and even killed by the bad weather, you belittle mother nature to make a cheap point.

I recall attending more than one derby at the lane, perhaps a bit more specifics would help!

Tell me the last one you attended.

I remember the ones you said you have not, this is the first time you have mentioned theones you have.

You can't recall the Derby game being postponed.:hihi::hihi:.

Actually Al i believe it was the DERBY game but DERBY COUNTY....

I was over for my Uncles funeral and went to the Sty for owls vs Blades and if i remember correctly it had rained non stop for days

:hihi::hihi:, You've got it mate, you can always rely on a Blade.

The same happened after that as well when I think it was Barnsley.

Not sure ask Titanic he's an owl I think.:hihi::hihi:.

Tell me the last one you attended.

I remember the ones you said you have not, this is the first time you have mentioned theones you have.

You can't recall the Derby game being postponed.:hihi::hihi:.

THat was many years ago, Carlton Palmer was playing for us but I can't recall the exact year.

So is your issue with SCC of SUFC then Titanic? If it was Wednesday at home would the game still be on tomorrow?

If find it a little distasteful that when people are being injured and even killed by the bad weather, you belittle mother nature to make a cheap point.

Whoever made the decisions to:

Call it off

Announce it just before England were telling the world how passioante we are about football and how we'd organise the best ever World Cup.

Can you point out how I'm belittling Mother Nature, if anything I'm belittling our ability to deal with the Snow that has fallen.

The Snow by itself will not hurt us, our inability to deal with it can.

Archived