Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

Whoever made the decisions to:

Call it off

Announce it just before England were telling the world how passioante we are about football and how we'd organise the best ever World Cup.

Can you point out how I'm belittling Mother Nature, if anything I'm belittling our ability to deal with the Snow that has fallen.

The Snow by itself will not hurt us, our inability to deal with it can.

"Our" inability, you gone back to being a Blade again?.

What is not just United.

Off here for a while to watch celebrity, I've got to walk across the room so best be careful!

Yep trot on, you have really lost your way on this one.:D.

Celebrity.:o.

They have just eaten a crocodiles arse, I half expected you to start talking out of it.

So let me get my head round this once again Titanic . While all the worlds press were assembled in Switzerland for the announcement of the world cup bid and all the build up of the previous few days, what they were actually doing was waiting for an announcement from Bramall Lane as to whether Saturdays game was on as this would have repercussions on our ability to stage a succesful world cup, Now your comments are obviously tongue in cheek or you are proving to be a bigger dick then I had given you credit for.

I assume the fact that all the scottish fixtures were called off at the same time is part of the conspiracy theory because like SUFC they have an axe to grind.

Bearing in mind that the leader of Sheffields bid team is a huge SUFC supporter and his daughters company one of SUFC.s biggest sponsors.

It definitely ought to be a question for the AGM on the 18/12/10 though and if it had not snowed what was plan B to make us look incapable of holding the bid back.

If conspiracies are to abound then If anything it was probably the actions of your supporters on the final day of last season together with the scenes in Birmingham the other night that proved to be the final nail in the coffin for the bid. Lets be honest it would appear that the South Yorkshire Police were unable to protect innocent women and children that day let alone the actual participators in the game who had to endure unprovoked attacks.

No doubt on the plane back Cameron said to Beckham it was in the bag Dave but those pesky nuisances in Sheffield just had to call their game off just before the announcement and thats what made the difference.

So let me get my head round this once again Titanic . While all the worlds press were assembled in Switzerland for the announcement of the world cup bid and all the build up of the previous few days, what they were actually doing was waiting for an announcement from Bramall Lane as to whether Saturdays game was on as this would have repercussions on our ability to stage a succesful world cup, Now your comments are obviously tongue in cheek or you are proving to be a bigger dick then I had given you credit for.

I assume the fact that all the scottish fixtures were called off at the same time is part of the conspiracy theory because like SUFC they have an axe to grind.

Bearing in mind that the leader of Sheffields bid team is a huge SUFC supporter and his daughters company one of SUFC.s biggest sponsors.

It definitely ought to be a question for the AGM on the 18/12/10 though and if it had not snowed what was plan B to make us look incapable of holding the bid back.

If conspiracies are to abound then If anything it was probably the actions of your supporters on the final day of last season together with the scenes in Birmingham the other night that proved to be the final nail in the coffin for the bid. Lets be honest it would appear that the South Yorkshire Police were unable to protect innocent women and children that day let alone the actual participators in the game who had to endure unprovoked attacks.

No doubt on the plane back Cameron said to Beckham it was in the bag Dave but those pesky nuisances in Sheffield just had to call their game off just before the announcement and thats what made the difference.

Don't start this again mate the owls don't like it.:roll::roll:.

Don't start this again mate the owls don't like it.:roll::roll:.

Sorry Alex just come in from the pub and read titanics response to my earlier views on the requirements of the bidding club and just felt I needed to restore some sanity to the thread.

Archived