Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

You have got to have nobble at this thread though Veritas.:hihi::hihi:.

A thread about hillsborough totally dominated by the fact that Uniteds game today has been postponed.

They say WE are obsessed.:hihi::hihi:.

And more conspiracy theories than who killed JFK.

Did you wish Rotten a happy 50th btw.

Well firstly I don't think the bid was embarrassed by our decision to postpone the game as I dont believe any of the delegates would have been actually aware it had been postponed.

I came home from work on Thursday to find the whole of the Scottish programme had been cancelled now I know Scotland are not a bidding nation but whichever way you look at it we are governed by the same parliament do you also think the SFA allowed such action to scupper the bid. The thought never crossed my mind at the time but I now see where you are going with this it makes you wonder. I really think you should put your shovel away as your hole is getting bigger and you would appear to have an opinion that is not shared by any sane thinking person.

Ian Holloway appears to be thinking along the same lines as me and the problem with their game was with the pitch.

I've just been down to Decathlon for some Xmas presents and out to Handsworth for a pub lunch, and I have to say it looks perfectly safe to me to get to Bramall Lane.

"Blackpool's early Saturday evening match with Manchester United was called off on Friday afternoon when referee Peter Walton expressed concern that the frozen Bloomfield Road pitch - which does not have under-soil heating - would not thaw out sufficiently.

Boss Ian Holloway had said it would be "embarrassing" if the televised match was postponed, but severe frost meant that much of the pitch become unplayable - despite ground staff working overnight with large hot-air blowers in an attempt to address the problem."

UNLUCKY PIGS, no world cup, no ground improvements, no wembley, no promotion to top it off hopefully:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Poor little insecure blades always resort to name calling. United will be lucky if they find someone to inherit the 60 mill debt owed to McCabe.

Poor little insecure blades always resort to name calling. United will be lucky if they find someone to inherit the 60 mill debt owed to McCabe.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=686142

Post 5,16

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=685769

POST 6,45(straight after a mod warning),

But its always us poor little insecure Blades who resort to name calling :loopy:

BTW are you sure its £60m it seems according to your experts on our finances to fluctuate between £45m and £70m depending on which one decides to sprout garbage

Well firstly I don't think the bid was embarrassed by our decision to postpone the game as I dont believe any of the delegates would have been actually aware it had been postponed.

I came home from work on Thursday to find the whole of the Scottish programme had been cancelled now I know Scotland are not a bidding nation but whichever way you look at it we are governed by the same parliament do you also think the SFA allowed such action to scupper the bid. The thought never crossed my mind at the time but I now see where you are going with this it makes you wonder. I really think you should put your shovel away as your hole is getting bigger and you would appear to have an opinion that is not shared by any sane thinking person.

According to Talk Sport on Saturday Morning the Blackpool game (late kick off) was called off because the ref didn't think the ground would be able to finish the game and as they were expecting - temps the surrounding area would not be safe

Via podcast

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=686142

Post 5,16

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=685769

POST 6,45(straight after a mod warning),

But its always us poor little insecure Blades who resort to name calling :loopy:

BTW are you sure its £60m it seems according to your experts on our finances to fluctuate between £45m and £70m depending on which one decides to sprout garbage

Ignore them mate they are a different breed.

Total tunnel vision.

They can't post anything to the other side unless it is a dig, we have had days of weirdo's popping up with their non football comments lately, along with the usual bitter and twisted regulars.

If it was Blades they would all be under their beds screaming "BLADEBLOKE" :hihi::hihi::hihi:.

I am getting PM's left right and center from em at the moment.

It's quite a compliment that they go to bed at night and the first thing they do in a morning is post or PM to me. :hihi::hihi:.

AND THEY TELL US TO GET A LIFE. :roll::roll:.

Archived