Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

Ignore them mate they are a different breed.

Total tunnel vision.

They can't post anything to the other side unless it is a dig, we have had days of weirdo's popping up with their non football comments lately, along with the usual bitter and twisted regulars.

If it was Blades they would all be under their beds screaming "BLADEBLOKE" :hihi::hihi::hihi:.

I am getting PM's left right and center from em at the moment.

It's quite a compliment that they go to bed at night and the first thing they do in a morning is post or PM to me. :hihi::hihi:.

AND THEY TELL US TO GET A LIFE. :roll::roll:.

I though you were supposed to be talking about football? Or am I picking on you here? :huh:

I though you were supposed to be talking about football? Or am I picking on you here? :huh:

And just to prove my point here is my daily plug from Jazzy. :hihi::hihi:.

A few of us were having a bet who the first chomp would be from and Jazzy was favourite.:hihi::hihi:.

He didn't let us down.

Yes we talk football if we can.

It always gets dragged down by children like yourself.

A few of us were having a bet who the first chomp would be from and Jazzy was favourite.:hihi::hihi:.

He didn't let us down.

Yes talk football if you can.

Haa, haa! You really are in a league of your own, Alex. That much is certain. :rolleyes:

Ignore them mate they are a different breed.

Total tunnel vision.

They can't post anything to the other side unless it is a dig, we have had days of weirdo's popping up with their non football comments lately, along with the usual bitter and twisted regulars.

If it was Blades they would all be under their beds screaming "BLADEBLOKE" :hihi::hihi::hihi:.

I am getting PM's left right and center from em at the moment.

It's quite a compliment that they go to bed at night and the first thing they do in a morning is post or PM to me. :hihi::hihi:.

AND THEY TELL US TO GET A LIFE. :roll::roll:.

Please point out the maturity within this.

He didn't let us down.

Yes we talk football if we can.

It always gets dragged down by children like yourself.

Some may argue that this is childish in itself.

It's a pity that you are purposely ignoring your own hypocrisy.

It's a pity that you can't go a day without your obsession with me and I can rely on your attention every day.

Does your future wife know you can't leave me alone?.

It IS you who first posts to me every day it would be bad manners not to reply to my number one fan.

There isn't any can't you read?.

The children it describes are not mature, also thanks for proving every word of my post.

You just can't help it.

I can predict you daily.

In that case, could you also solve the crisis on the Korean peninsula, your highness?! It'd be great if your clairvoyance and undoubted ability stretched to that.

[Gimme strength] :rolleyes:

Football?

Archived