Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

it's a pity that you can't go a day without your obsession with me and i can rely on your attention every day.

Does your future wife know you can't leave me alone?.

It is you who first posts to me every day it would be bad manners not to reply to my number one fan.

football??

In that case, could you also solve the crisis on the Korean peninsula, your highness?! It'd be great if your clairvoyance and undoubted ability stretched to that.

[Gimme strength] :rolleyes:

Football?

I know how highly you think of me most of your waking hours but "your highness" is not neccessary.;).

Tell me the last time I posted to you without you having a nibble on the old hook first.

You have been asked to discuss football but your unhealthy interest in me seems to be more important.:gag:.

Yes Football.

I ask you to discuss it but you don't seem capable, other owls who go don't have a problem, take a leaf out of Redy's book.;)

I've been crackin on with football chat on the other threads, my little self-indulgent sausage. Just wanted to see how aloof we were today. You've done us all very proud. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

I've been crackin on with football chat on the other threads, my little self-indulgent sausage. Just wanted to see how aloof we were today. You've done us all very proud. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Can you show me where my little porky teller.

You have made a slight attempt today because you are suddenly realise that people have noticed your unhealthy obsession with me .

Look at yeaterdays for instance. Why do you think yor post was deleted?.

You come on here posting to me all the time is it love.:love::love:.

Did you notice your football post recieved a likewise reply.?.;).

Keep it up you may get some credibility back.

YOu once had some.;).

Can you show me where my little porky teller.

You have made a slight attempt today because you are suddenly realise that people have noticed your unhealthy obsession with me .

Look at yeaterdays for instance.

You come on here posting to me all the time is it love.:love::love:.

Did you notice your football post recieved a likewise reply.?.;).

Keep it up you may get some credibility back.

YOu once had some.;).

Haa, haa! I wouldn't say an obsession, mate. More an 'uncovering of the man behind the ******' :hihi:

I'd suggest adjusting that mirror on your desk mate and you'll feel better again. You'll be able to flatter yourself without coming on here. Imagine that!? ;)

Haa, haa! I wouldn't say an obsession, mate. More an 'uncovering of the man behind the ******' :hihi:

I'd suggest adjusting that mirror on your desk mate and you'll feel better again. You'll be able to flatter yourself without coming on here. Imagine that!? ;)

You flatter me enough with your adoring attention.

Look at your posts on Sheffield football lately and then tell us your not obsessed.

What can't speak can't lie sweetheart, you are more interseted in me than you are wednesday.

Don't forget to take your i phone tomorrow we wouldn't want a little matter of your wedding arrangements getting in the way of your posting to me.;).:D.

You flatter me enough with your adoring attention.

Look at your posts on Sheffield football lately and then tell us your not obsessed.

What can't speak can't lie sweetheart, you are more interseted in me than you are wednesday.

Don't forget to take your i phone tomorrow we wouldn't want a little matter of your wedding arrangements getting in the way of your posting to me.;).:D.

Who's 'us'? I thought we were the ones 'hunting in packs', posting on United threads about non-football related matters. :huh: Or is this your self-proclaimed audience.

Are you a master of reverse-psychology, as well as a clairvoyant?

Because it doesn't look like it. :hihi:

Archived