Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

Its supposed to mark 150 years of sheffield football,as its steel i reckion it also dipicts our historic past in that industry,knock spots off a giant angel.

iv heard it may go in one of 2 spots by the side of M1 near meadowhall.....

wonder how long before the pikeys melt it down

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=686142

Post 5,16

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=685769

POST 6,45(straight after a mod warning),

But its always us poor little insecure Blades who resort to name calling :loopy:

BTW are you sure its £60m it seems according to your experts on our finances to fluctuate between £45m and £70m depending on which one decides to sprout garbage

Got the spouted rubbish from BBC 606 Sheffield united blog - it's what several unitedites seem to think ; good at spouting garbage aren't they. LOL:clap::clap::clap:

Got the spouted rubbish from BBC 606 Sheffield united blog - it's what several unitedites seem to think ; good at spouting garbage aren't they. LOL:clap::clap::clap:

Wouldn't know about 606 SU blog not been on for about 3-4 years as it seems most of the time to be like it is on here sometimes lots of your lot with their childish immature comments who think they are great because they think they have posted something clever

BTW sprouting garbage is what your lot are experts at

Our car is still under a foot of snow and no bus or taxi has been up Greystones Road since tuesday. I am a season ticket holder and fully applaud the decision to postpone the game especially as I should now have been in Italy but was unable to get to Stansted for my friday morning flight.

Rangers game on Sat has been called off due to ice around the ground

Terrible isn't it a massive club like Glasgow Rangers calling a game off because they are worried about the crowds safety

The hole is getting deeper by the day:loopy:

Fancy nipping to Chesterfield with a shovel Paul?.

I hope they get more than the five that turned up to do the paint job at hilsborough.

Archived