Hillsborough who will?

pathebladela

Wouldn't know about 606 SU blog not been on for about 3-4 years as it seems most of the time to be like it is on here sometimes lots of your lot with their childish immature comments who think they are great because they think they have posted something clever

BTW sprouting garbage is what your lot are experts at

So no real answer then? Just an attempt at an insult. Just trying to help out here --- I think you will find that the comment should be spouting if you mean "spewing out garbage", however you are right if you mean "growing garbage".

Terrible isn't it a massive club like Glasgow Rangers calling a game off because they are worried about the crowds safety

The hole is getting deeper by the day:loopy:

Nope just checked and Glasgow Rangers are scheduled to play Inverness tomorrow and it is still on at the moment:huh:

I'm not that bothered about Wednesday's ground being used anyway. There's more important things to concentrate on.

What we are seeing from our green eyed, pink skinned neighbours, from Camel Lane, is obvious jealousy because their club is spiralling down while we have everything to look forward to.

I prefer Hillsborough to the Lane. It may need a bit of investment, a lick of paint but Camel lane is situated in a slum area, next to a daft hotel.

The times they are a changing...:)

Just been on the news, Chesterfield are asking for volunteers (with shovels) to help to clear the pitch, stadium and surrounding areas of standing snow. This means that tomorrows game against Torquay is in danger of being called off.

I changed my dishwasher into a snow plough to clear the street outside. Gave her a shovel:hihi:

Been to the Chezzy ground today.

Good turn out.

Pavements clear as a bell, so no danger there.

If the surroundings are owt to go by, the game's on.

i bet there was more than the 5 than there were at swillsboro painting the kop steps:hihi:

Archived