Anyone having problems with sky tv?

cant reach mine other night i spent 10 minutes throwing snowballs at it until i finally knocked it off.

:loopy:

should have invited all the kids round save them throwing them at passing people and cars :suspect:

Anyone else having problems getting channels on sky? Not even channels one and three are working :/

If you ring them they will tell you they are changing one or two things, it's not at you're end . We've been told most people have had problems but as soon as they have renewed and updated certain things at their end everything should be ok, how long this will take who knows.

We've been told to switch off from the mains for two minutes then switch back on and start again.

Yes that works.

If you ring them they will tell you they are changing one or two things, it's not at you're end . We've been told most people have had problems but as soon as they have renewed and updated certain things at their end everything should be ok, how long this will take who knows.

We've been told to switch off from the mains for two minutes then switch back on and start again.

Yes that works.

Nothing has worked for me. It wont even let me watch the stuff which I have recorded :-(

Nothing has worked for me. It wont even let me watch the stuff which I have recorded :-(

Oh, mine's done that before!

You need to ring them. Either they need to send signals down the line or you need a new box, either way I think you've probably lost all your recordings :(

Archived