Best car for snow?

Any front wheel drive wreck, People see you commin and move. My van is a rat but reliable, ace tyres with 20lb pressure and that I commin so move lookin your eyes and your a winner. People in thier 50k Range Rover Sports don't have a chance. They know what dog eat dog means when they come across a beat up van with nothin to loose. Don't get me wrong I aint jealous I love money but dislike road snobs who think they own the road, they don't white van man does.:hihi:

It depends how hardcore unstoppable you want to be?. The top of the range unstoppable 4x4 is a suzuki sj, there are few thing's in the known world that will make it bat a headlight. But the experience of driving one if you come from the cozy world of a modern car will be a real culture shock, a bit like going from a nice cosy house in england to living in an igloo in the arctic.

It depends how hardcore unstoppable you want to be?. The top of the range unstoppable 4x4 is a suzuki sj, there are few thing's in the known world that will make it bat a headlight. But the experience of driving one if you come from the cozy world of a modern car will be a real culture shock, a bit like going from a nice cosy house in england to living in an igloo in the arctic.

mercedes unimog is the king of 4x4

Archived