Best car for snow?

just get yourself a suzuki jimny or the older version i think its a sj 480 ( which you can get from 1ltr, 1.3 and 1.6 ltr) or something similar, as long as its 4 wheel drive and well maintained you should be ok but remember just because its a 4x4 its not invincible

mercedes unimog is the king of 4x4

I won't argue with that choice if you're going overland in africa but if you're going down windy little lanes in blighty with a height clearance of a litlle over six foot through gaps 5-6 feet wide plus the ability to do the speed limit then i'll stick to the sj.

Mind you i've always wanted a unimog and a pinzgauer.

I won't argue with that choice if you're going overland in africa but if you're going down windy little lanes in blighty with a height clearance of a litlle over six foot through gaps 5-6 feet wide plus the ability to do the speed limit then i'll stick to the sj.

Mind you i've always wanted a unimog and a pinzgauer.

nobody mentioned any restrictions

I'd prefer a 101 Forward Control to a Unimog to be honest, no matter which is better on snow/off road in general.. Unimogs look like something the council would provide for clearing snow or something, while the 101 just looks badass

Archived