Falkland oil find

Let's hope we don't have to go to war with the argies again or we're going to struggle to be effective with no carrier to give us air cover.
Don't think that the argies would stomach another ass kicking.

Let's hope the islanders benefit from these finds.

A friend in the industry has told me the new find's potential is significantly bigger than the North Sea field.

The South Americans haven't stopped playing games since 1982 - it might be interesting to see if they take advantage of our lack of carriers over the next few years.

A friend in the industry has told me the new find's potential is significantly bigger than the North Sea field..

So what happened to my share of the North Sea Gas & Oil proceeds?

Because at the time it was in full flow the country was in a right financial state.

So where did all the money go and where will all the Falklands oil revenue go?

So what happened to my share of the North Sea Gas & Oil proceeds?

Because at the time it was in full flow the country was in a right financial state.

So where did all the money go and where will all the Falklands oil revenue go?

All the North Sea Oil revenue went on financing the unelployment and benefits payments to 'Maggies millions' as they shut down the country's industries.

Archived