'take the British away and give us back the Americans'

Grammar and spelling police? Me? I don't think so sunshine. Let me explain your own words so you can understand.

1. You say that "both armies" should leave.

Then you say:

2. That Karzai is a crook, two faced, can't be trusted.

3. That Karzai takes money from Iran and they give weapons to the Taleban.

What is best about leaving Afghanistan to collapse? Are you only thinking about Americans watching TV in their sitting rooms or are you thinking about Afghans watching their friends and family being killed and maimed and their society torn apart?

Grammar and spelling police? Me? I don't think so sunshine. Let me explain your own words so you can understand.

1. You say that "both armies" should leave.

Then you say:

2. That Karzai is a crook, two faced, can't be trusted.

3. That Karzai takes money from Iran and they give weapons to the Taleban.

What is best about leaving Afghanistan to collapse? Are you only thinking about Americans watching TV in their sitting rooms or are you thinking about Afghans watching their friends and family being killed and maimed and their society torn apart?

Well if NATO pulled out it would solve the problem of "Afghams watching their friends and family being killed and maimed and their society torn apart" wouldn' it? Peace returns to Afganistan under the Taleban

Of course that would leave the girls and women of Afganistan in a sad state as the Taleban after stringing up Karzai would reimpose their brutal and inhumane treatment.

We went in there to capture some of the Al Qaeda after 9/11, didnt do it and stayed on to fight the Taleban

It's a no win situation whether we stay or leave but for the sake of a further drain on western resources better if we cut and run.

If Afganistan had remained part of India instead of British colonials slicing it off into a separate country just as they did by creating Pakistan and separating Hindus and Muslims who had lived together in peace for centuries before then things might just possibly have been better in that part of the world.

Archived