Are Asda or Tesco carrying out food deliveries?

Are there no Sainsbury deliveries at all? I'm expecting one today and haven't heard anything from them :rolleyes:

I had a phone call from them cancelling it and saying couldn't say when they would be delivering again - couldn't move my order to another day and said I'd need to start again with a different date but they couldn't guarantee that. I went to Tesco in the end

I had a phone call from them cancelling it and saying couldn't say when they would be delivering again - couldn't move my order to another day and said I'd need to start again with a different date but they couldn't guarantee that. I went to Tesco in the end

So did I :roll:

I have now had 4 cancelled deliveries since the snow started (well, when they bothered to let me know). No deliveries of heavy stuff and my arms are getting very long. Roads are clear in S10 although pavements are quite bad. Still don't understand it 'tho - have fingers crossed for Friday. There's a heatwave of 7 on the way and there's only so many potatoes, milk, cleaning stuff and chardonnay you can lug up the road....

Sancocho

Dad got his tesco delivery yesterday in S6, late but it did come eventually. Luckily he had altered it to add on some supplies for me too, as my last two deliveries have both been cancelled, and as I haven't been able to get out since the snow began, we were running a bit low!

Archived