Are Asda or Tesco carrying out food deliveries?

Had my Tesco shopping delivered to Chapeltown on Saturday morning between my allocated time slot without any problems. Can't praise Tesco enough. In 9 years of ordering from them on a regular basis I have only had issues with one delivery which was due to a fault in store and they repaid me in cash- famous last words?

The lovely guys who delivered to me at the weekend had delivered in Penistone too that morning!!:thumbsup:

I had a big delivery from Tesco today...it was an hour and half late though!...they did ring up to apologise and everything was as I ordered so i'm really pleased I'm now well stocked up!:)

Very angry with Tesco. Delivery due to come today between 10-12, by 2pm still not here so I rang to find out where it was. Oh, we've cancelled it, came the reply. Didn't bother to ring and tell me AND they'd charged me for it!:rant::rant: They reimbursed me immediately but said it will be 3-5 days until I'll get the money back in my account. They gave the reason of no delivery as 'snow and ice'. Won't be shopping with them again. The roads are crystal clear here.

Last Thursday they didn't deliver either but the snow was bad and they did ring me very early in the day to tell me and that was fine but to not turn up today, not ring and then charge me was enough to make me explode.:mad:

Delivery Friday night was cancelled at the last minute. I rang to ask why and they said the store had made a 'blanket decision' to cancel all deliveries in the area. I explained the roads were clear and there was no reason they couldn't reach us but they said they hadnt picked the order so couldn't come anyway. If they're not going to even try, they shouldn't offer the delivery slot.

Archived