Israel - A right/left issue?

The Palestinians believe in a fairy story too you know, that's what religions are you see.

The palestinians fairy story doesn't tell them to kick people out of their houses and lands because it is rightfully theirs.

How would people in Britain like it if someone came and said that the house they are living in belongs to them from a 1000 years ago etc etc?

The palestinians fairy story doesn't tell them to kick people out of their houses and lands because it is rightfully theirs.

I thought that it did actually. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but i thought the Muslims/Palestinians generally have a pretty hard line - its their land, so everyone else out !!

I'm a lefty sort of person, believe in a Jewish homeland but don't like the hawkish attitude some in Israel take towards the Palestinians. There again you have to put yourself into Israel's position, surrounded on all sides by nations and governments who'd happily wipe you off the map, anti-semites, Islamofacists, totalitarian regimes.

Who had the bright idea of carving up Palestine and sticking a Jewish 'homeland' in the middle of it?

The Palestinians didn't cause the Holocaust, but they're sure as Hell paying for it.

x

I thought that it did actually. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but i thought the Muslims/Palestinians generally have a pretty hard line - its their land, so everyone else out !!

read the post carefully, understand it and then post a reply please.

Haoppy to correct you.

How would you feel if I turned up on your doorstep tomorrow morning, and kicked you and your family out into the street at gunpoint because I told you my ancestors lived there thousands of years ago?

Would you welcome me with open arms?

Archived