Excuse me but my snowman has been stolen!

Is the woman in this story mad? Should she be shot, sterilised or hung? Or told off?

Perhaps she should have pound coins pushed into her eyes and given spoons for arms? Then she wouldn't be able to see the phone or dial the keypad next time she wanted to make such an idiotic call. :help:

I have just seen a status on facebook that someone has posted about this.

Having read the full story, I'm still of the same opinion that it's absolutely ridiculous the way some people behave.

The worrying thing though is that some people do genuinely think it worthy of police attention :)

Have you seen that new TV programme "Coppers"? They showed some calls they received. One woman rang up to ask the time, another rang up asking for the number for Orange customer services.

Have you seen that new TV programme "Coppers"? They showed some calls they received. One woman rang up to ask the time, another rang up asking for the number for Orange customer services.

Ridiculous isn't it... Good watching though, better than Jeremy Kyle!

I have just seen a status on facebook that someone has posted about this.

Having read the full story, I'm still of the same opinion that it's absolutely ridiculous the way some people behave.

The worrying thing though is that some people do genuinely think it worthy of police attention :)

My dad is a copper, and he once told me about someone that called to say there was a prowler in their garden. Turns out it was their own reflection they could see in the window. :hihi:

Archived