Excuse me but my snowman has been stolen!

People are making fun of this, but snowman theft can be a very traumatic experience! It's the not knowing whether they are frozen or melted which plays on the mind!

true true, i mean it must be horrific to see a police man on your doorstep holding the hat, scarf and twigs your proud snowman was addorned with only to hear the officer say "this is all we found of your snowman, we believe he melted but didnt suffer"

There's audio on the BBC link. To be honest I was expecting her to sound slurry or otherwise intoxicated, or sound slightly mad, but she's calm and lucid. Just a bit agitated about the loss of her friend.

Very probably her ONLY friend :hihi:

My dad is a copper, and he once told me about someone that called to say there was a prowler in their garden. Turns out it was their own reflection they could see in the window. :hihi:

Pricless, :hihi::hihi: This story is on the money.

How many times did the OP on the call say...yer know wha I mean? & I ain't bein funny! Yes you are love. I am surprised she did not say the snowman was called Michael because she was taking the michael bigtime! Arghhhhhhhh!

Best line: I didn't fink anyone would knick it with it bein icy n that! You couldn't make it up :hihi: :hihi:

Archived