A little girl has built a snowman behind my car

A little girl has built a snowman behind my car  

97 members have voted

1. 1. A little girl has built a snowman behind my car

• Reverse and DESTROY and laugh
    • Be nice. Wait till it melts (i.e. a thousand years in these temperatures)
    • Carefully dismantle and move its location.
    • Knock on door and ask the little bi...girl to dismantle

blimey love this is about a snowman if you want to talk about child benefit then start a thread no on second thoughts dont bother.

It's about a child and I was talking about your hypocritical comment in this thread. Your sig is in every post you make if you didn't know and saying bless the little children next to "Child benefit,----if you cant feed em dont breed em." stands out and looks a bit incongruous, that's all I was saying. Honestly if you can't stand your opinions being questioned then maybe don't post them in a public forum.

Have you had to move your car to go shopping etc yet?

Can we have an update on the fate of the snowman please. The suspense is killing me ;)

Thanks

If its left long enough it will just melt and that will let epiphany off the hook

awww.. nooo.. dont reverse destroy n laugh haha!!... although that did make melaugh :D..

Dismantle it and put it on her garden or sumat??x :)

Get the girls Mum and Dad to agree. Carefully dismantle the snowman and reassemble on the doorstep. Ring doorbell and hide. Her parents get her to answer the door sit back and see a small child's day light up more than any number of Christmas presents.

Archived