UK study highlights anti-Muslim hate crimes

I was pointing out that Muslims are less likely to do well in education than other minorities, so that stands to reason. What I'm trying to find out is whether Bounce thinks this is because the education system is also 'Islamaphobic' or is he preparerd to consider the possibility that there might be other reasons which aren't the fault of non Muslims.

In actual fact I was too lazy to continue with my post on that subject, so excuse me for that.

I was going to go onto highlighting the extreme aspects of Muslim society, where they appear to be some of the best educated but also to be some of the least. Maybe there is a link, or a trend that runs deeper then just region amongst Muslims.

As a Muslim, would you like to see a world entirely made up of Muslims?

Do you consider Islamic law superior to that of other religious groups or secular societies?

Lastly, do you believe in the freedom of choice and that people can choose to join or leave any religion including Islam?

Typical SF, he doesn't agree with you about Islam so he must be a Muslim:rolleyes:

I just did, you wondered if muslims kept quiet, I've just shown you they don't, they are vocal in their condemnation, you just hadn't looked for it very hard.

I asked you direct questions, please answer them.

I'll ask again:

As a Muslim, would you like to see a world entirely made up of Muslims?

Do you consider Islamic law superior to that of other religious groups or secular societies?

Lastly, do you believe in the freedom of choice and that people can choose to join or leave any religion including Islam?

It would pay you to disregard the words of men. The trouble is you wouldn't pass any of your philosophy exams.

I don't need to, I've changed courses this year, screw philosophy. :)

Wouldn't have helped me get a job anyway. Physics is much better, and so much more enjoyable, though I think that's mostly because of the specific course I was doing, which was about all the wrong philosophers (for me).

Archived