UK study highlights anti-Muslim hate crimes

I just did, you wondered whether muslims condemned terrorism. Unfortunately for you, they do, long and hard.

I've asked you a number of times to answer my questions. Why are you afraid to answer them?

If you are not a Muslim, then say so, if you do not want to answer them, then again, simply say so.

I asked you for your answer to a number of questions about your opinion.

:loopy:Why do you think I'm a muslim??

You're not a Muslim, thank you for answering the question, now I and others know.

My questions where to try and gauge the opinion of what I thought was a moderate Muslim. I apologise if my questions and assertions where incorrect.

they are? really?

It wouldn't surprise me if that were true.

However if it is it almost certainly has nothing to do with religion. Muslims tend to have less education and be from lower income families, because they are mostly economic migrants, so it is only natural that a higher proportion of them would be on benefits.

I don't need to, I've changed courses this year, screw philosophy. :)

Wouldn't have helped me get a job anyway. Physics is much better, and so much more enjoyable, though I think that's mostly because of the specific course I was doing, which was about all the wrong philosophers (for me).

I am glad you have got on a course you like. I think you will do well at physics. :)

Archived