UK study highlights anti-Muslim hate crimes

I asked you direct questions, please answer them.

I'll ask again:

As a Muslim, would you like to see a world entirely made up of Muslims?

Do you consider Islamic law superior to that of other religious groups or secular societies?

Lastly, do you believe in the freedom of choice and that people can choose to join or leave any religion including Islam?

I just did, you wondered whether muslims condemned terrorism. Unfortunately for you, they do, long and hard.

Unfortunatly this is the problem, Muslims (and I believe spindrift to be Muslim by the way) won't tell you the real truth and what they really believe in but will pussy foot around any questions about what its all about. And if its not about Islamic domination, not answering such direct questions leaves it open to interpretation that it is.

Is there any Muslims that can answer the question posed by serapis with any degree of honesty ?

Or is it better to deny your religion than expose it ?

(sorry if I have you wrong spindrift but if your notMuslim you give a good impression that you are,

post your proof that muslims claim more benefits or apologise.
You get mighty offended by anything negative towards them to say the least.)

The proof is in the link. There are a higher preparation of the Muslim population that in unemployed, that is not counting those who are economically inactive, therefore they will claim more benefits.

Utter rubbish, the links prove nothing of the kind, unemployed could mean anything from being a housewife to being wealthy enough not to have to work.

Utter rubbish, the links prove nothing of the kind, unemployed could mean anything from being a housewife to being wealthy enough not to have to work.

I suggest you learn the difference between:

"Unemployed" & "Economically Inactive".

A housewife and a wealthy person would be considered the latter while those who claim benefits are the former.

in 2004, Muslims had the highest male unemployment rate in Great Britain, at 13 per cent. This was about three times the rate for Christian men (4 per cent) and double that of Hindus or Sikhs.

A housewife and a wealthy person would be considered the latter while those who claim benefits are the former.

I think that spindrift has gone away... Hasn't replied to anything since hard to miss stated that they thought spindrift was a muslim...

Muslims (and I believe spindrift to be Muslim by the way) won't tell you the real truth and what they really believe in but will pussy foot around any questions about what its all about.

Sixth time:

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=muslims+march+peace&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Insisting something is true in the face of overwhelming evidence is obstinacy bordering on idiocy.

I get annoyed at nasty, unsubstantiated allegations from people who admit they've never checked to see if they're true. That doesn't make me a muslim, I'm a lapsed catholic, I go to church religiously once every year, Christmas Day!:hihi:

in 2004, Muslims had the highest male unemployment rate in Great Britain, at 13 per cent. This was about three times the rate for Christian men (4 per cent) and double that of Hindus or Sikhs.

I suggest you learn to read, being unemployed does not necessarily mean claiming benefits.

You've misread your own links.

Sorry - if I was to say that something was a influence I would mean that it touched me in some way, not that it absolutely shaped who I am and what I believe... Being Jewish was everything to Jesus, until he started to see the flaws and he fought against it...

i see what you mean. and you might be right on that. i too meant that he was jewish and lived it. it might be worth mentioning that he never actually said he wanted to abolish judaism. as far as he was concerned he was just teaching a different and, hopefully, better version of it. and that's how it was seen in his time. that's why he observed the sabbath, the passover and other traditions that are now also in christianity.

I suggest you learn to read, being unemployed does not necessarily mean claiming benefits.

You've misread your own links.

I think you need to read this:

Unemployed
- the measure based on the International Labour Organisation (ILO) guidelines which counts as unemployed those who are without a job,
are available to start work in the next two weeks
, who want a job and have been seeking a job in the last four weeks or are waiting to start a job already obtained.

The above is a government definition of someone who is Unemployed. I have highlighted the part that you need to understand. In order for this figure to be calculated, the person needs to be seeking work and available to work. This obviously does not count anyone who is not looking for work, such as a independently wealthy person (your first miss understanding) or a housewife (another misunderstanding).

Now they need to be looking for work and ready to start work in the next two weeks. What is main qualifying factor for Job Seekers Allowance?

Economically inactive
- people who are neither in employment or unemployment.
This includes those looking after a home
or retired or permanently unable to work.

Above is your housewife and wealthy person.

Archived