UK study highlights anti-Muslim hate crimes

same could be said about the people who are not happy that Muslims are in the uk.
Wouldn't that be a bit like Brit ex-pats on the Costa telling the Spanish they can leave?

The weather is nice in Spain, perhaps we should all go there. Should white British people have the right to go to Costa del Sol in their millions, swamp the local resources, take jobs and benefits, then tell the Spanish they can leave if they don't like it?

both preached peace. none of the great historical religious leaders preached violence. full stop. am i right in assuming you're christian? i think i would be right in also assuming most of what you know about islam you know from the news and the few jerks who get all the media attention by blowing things up and beheading people?

I am not a jerk and it might surprise you what I know about Islam. You want to try me?

I haven't turned my back on Jesus. I've never found him. Lets not turn this thread into a "Tony needs Jesus" thread. It's about the study of UK anti-Islam hate crimes.

Speaking of which, If a Muslim in an Islamic country killed an atheist would that be classed as a hate crime or would the killer be seen to be doing god's work?

Killing is wrong, full stop.

Things have got better for Blacks and Indians but not for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis instead they've got worse.

Which indicates that the British aren't racist, just don't like the Muslim religion.

Indeed. Perhaps there's a difference becasue they've integrated and, being a positive part of society, are welcomed.

However second and third generation Muslims are not about to take Islamaphobic racism on the chin if that's what you were expecting.
So what will they do?

Not many! Come on, you were just having a pop about all the killings.

By birth, I don't believe anyone is a murderer. I believe murder comes out of fear or anger bought about by life experience. With religion people are taught to kill. People are told to kill people who do things god doesn't agree with or believe what followers don't believe. By putting god there you put something after life without god there is nothing after life. It makes you respect life more.

I haven't had a pop about any killings. I've just pointed out that the group arguing they are victims of hate crimes are equally the perpetrators of hate crimes.

No, I don't think many need to be told not to do that. I see their respective religions or factions of them saying that because we believe this we must do that. There would be less murder without religion.

You have it wrong.

So if murder does not win hearts and minds why do you think it is done?

Archived