UK study highlights anti-Muslim hate crimes

You are getting there, slowly.

Once you have got rid of the opposition, what is your position?

By believing in one thing alone you get opposition. By opening yourself up to the idea that we are all just people who came from one common ancestor then you realise you have no opposition. Just many from the same source all trying to find our own understanding.

Jesus said differently.

"But I (Jesus) tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. (Luke 6:27)

so what was that bit about him saying:-

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother ...

-- Matthew 10:34-35 (AV)

that's a bit different to your quote, isn't it?

By believing in one thing alone you get opposition. By opening yourself up to the idea that we are all just people who came from one common ancestor then you realise you have no opposition. Just many from the same source all trying to find our own understanding.

That is true, but not everyone thinks like that unfortunately. :)

Archived