Help! My son is ill in Dubai

I reckon the final deciscion as to whether he is fit to fly will rest with the cabin crew. They are trained to monitor you as you board the aircraft, obviously they don't want anyone being taken ill once in the air... my friend was taken ill in Tenerife and told to return to the U.K straight away, we had to get a Doctors letter before they would let us anywhere near the aircraft.

Just seen this hennypenny, I hope he arrives safely. A good night sleep might see him feeling a little better with luck. I know you've had so much to deal with so I just wanted to add my best wishes. It's funny isn't it that no matter how old they are, they're still your kids ... and you're still their mum and we all need our mum when we're feeling off it. You must be so proud though... him finishing his phd and now working in Tokyo! Take care x

He has just rung and he has now arrived in Tokyo (it is night time there) and was just about to meet up with his boss who had the keys for his flat. He was still feeling really rough, but hopefully he will be able to get some sleep and feel a bit better. It will be a bit bleak tonight because he won't have been able to get to buy a duvet, crockery or anything, but I hope tomorrow he will be able to get himself sorted out.

He said he bought some food in a cafe but it had unidentifiable bits in it so he didn't eat them - lol, he thinks they might have been bulls testicles, but I think they were more likely dumplings.

He has just rung and he has now arrived in Tokyo (it is night time there) and was just about to meet up with his boss who had the keys for his flat. He was still feeling really rough, but hopefully he will be able to get some sleep and feel a bit better. It will be a bit bleak tonight because he won't have been able to get to buy a duvet, crockery or anything, but I hope tomorrow he will be able to get himself sorted out.

He said he bought some food in a cafe but it had unidentifiable bits in it so he didn't eat them - lol, he thinks they might have been bulls testicles, but I think they were more likely dumplings.

he's lucky he did'nt eat the bulls testicles hennypenny I had them once in resturant in turkey and walked out and headbutted the first bloke i saw in a red shirt:|

Yes it's just about midnight there now but glad he's arrived safely. Perhaps he should stick to the noodles for now :hihi: until he's feeling better. A good sleep should do it.:thumbsup: and at least it's a bit warmer there. They had 18 degrees today I was told.:roll:

Archived