Are older women the new 'chavs'?

Recently there has been a spate of crime across the UK committed by a new type of criminal, the little old woman :o

Pushing into queues at Morrisons, stealing bread from other people trolleys, stealing parking spaces, throwing cats in bins etc.

Not long back I put some recyclables into a neighbours recycling bin as mine had been stolen, not long after I was greeted with fury and vengence, banging on my door and the chanting of, "dunt put thi much in our dustbin!".

I was speaking to some teenagers trying to construct an igloo due to the lack of council housing in Sheffield and they told me how one old lady had been terrorising them, having popped their football but a week ago, she has now proceeded to steal their snowman and kick in their igloo. They refuse to call the police as they think they would get into trouble for wasting police time.

What's gone wrong to society, have they been putting too much brandy in their tea? :hihi:

Archived