Dear pedestrians !!

Had some none road tax paying moron try and front me out earlier by walking in the road, he even stopped and looked right at me until I was about a foot away from him, it was like I'd drove through his living room. I turned the wheels away from him then wheel spun slush all over him as I passed, also managed to choke him on turbo smoke....love it.

LOL If that's true and he reads your post all he's got to do is print it out and take it with him when he reports you to the police and that will be one dangerous driver with a ban, after all you just pleaded guilty.

By all means walk on the road if you so wish. All I'm saying is pedestrians could show more consideration to motorists when walking down the centre of a slippery road that hasn't been gritted. Especially when a vehicle is clearly struggling to get up it. Just step into the edge, then everyone's happy.

No - what you mean is YOU'RE happy

That's because vehicles cause wear and tear to road surface over time.

Road tax doesn't exist and anyone who goes on about is either ill informed or a fool road tax hasn't existed since the thirties, we pay car tax and it is just a tax like any other and is probably spent on mps expenses.

Speaking of which pedestrians have a right to be on the road horse riders have a right to be on the road cyclists have a right to be on the road but cars and such do not they have to be licensed to be allowed on the road they don't have a right.

But saying that it would be very inconsiderate for an able bodied pedestrian not to step off the road to allow the passage of motorised traffic since if for no other reason they should have a decent level of self preservation if not darwins law must be in effect.

its not about who is right and who is wrong, who should be able to walk on the road and who shouldnt, its more about thinking about others, having respect for others and looking out for one another. As a car driver i have come across a few people today who must not like their legs very much and continue to walk in the middle of the road when cars are behind them struggeling up the icy roads just as much as they are. Us motorists are not asking you to keep to the treacherous footpaths and risk breaking your legs, we are mearly asking for some consideration, maybe step to the side when you hear a vehicle trying to get passed you untill we pass.

This horrible weather puts a strain on all our lifes but if we work together it will make things much easier for all of us.

Road tax doesn't exist and anyone who goes on about is either ill informed or a fool road tax hasn't existed since the thirties, we pay car tax and it is just a tax like any other and is probably spent on mps expenses.

Speaking of which pedestrians have a right to be on the road horse riders have a right to be on the road cyclists have a right to be on the road but cars and such do not they have to be licensed to be allowed on the road they don't have a right.

But saying that it would be very inconsiderate for an able bodied pedestrian not to step off the road to allow the passage of motorised traffic since if for no other reason they should have a decent level of self preservation if not darwins law must be in effect.

Thanks for clearing that up:thumbsup::thumbsup:

LOL If that's true and he reads your post all he's got to do is print it out and take it with him when he reports you to the police and that will be one dangerous driver with a ban, after all you just pleaded guilty.

He would have to know where the event happened and if I was the offender, thankfully he would have been absolutely covered in slush and unable to read my plate ;)

Archived