VERY NEW and advice please

Thanks UPINWATH. I have managed to book a appointement with a CAB advisor at the Royal Court of Justice Familly division this week so we can get an update of this point of Custody and if the document still stands after she willingly returned to this country and has lived here for a few years or if the document has no teeth anymore and that she needs to get advice on what she can do.

About her passport. He is blackmailing her to say that if she returns also the daughters second and Peruvian passport he will return her ( Patricia ) passport-this would mean he would have both the daghters British and Peruvian passports to try and stop her from leaving the UK.

We can report it to the Police yes but I want to check first. He has kept them for a year now and at first he said they needed some kind of stamp. They used to go to Peru for a holiday but he did not allow them on the pretext of the daughter studying hard for her 11 plus which she has and had great results, but his main reason was to secure thenm in the UK so she would not run away again due to his bad behavior. He gave her many excuses such as-The Home Office was too busy,change of goverment, he even said he gave them to a Minister freind of his. After checking behind his back we found all these to be untruths. It was a email that I helped her write outlining the fact we found him out that he decided to all of a sudden say he is keeping the daughters passport and he wants her second one. Patricia ( not her real name ) is in much pain as she has not seen her familly for nearly two years and her new gradaughter.

I know this is not allowed but I want advice on how to inform him that this is against the laws of this country and if he continmues to hold them he will be doing the wrong thing.

Hi all.

I am posting here for the first time. I have a very good freind who is having her life made hell by her rich ex and I need some advice about her situation, She was given full custody in 2003 and returned to peru. Then because he pestered her she came back. She does not live with him and he has been paying her expenses and also monthly amounts to Peru for my freinds older daughters. Now as he is retiring he has changed all his plans, he is going to cut the amounts he sends to peru, he is cutting her weekly amount she gets from him, he has stolen both her passport and that of their daughterds and wont give them back. My freind ran away twice and was caught in Ecuador, she won both cases and was awarded full custody and left the UK. My questions are:

Is that full custody that was awarded to her still valid, could she suddenly get up and leave?

How can she force him to return both passports, sureley its breaking the law to hold these?

My freind is a warm and loving person who misses her family and her daughter also misses her sisters in peru, she made a mistake and because of the financial temptation she came back. He promised her everything. They made no financial settlement she just wanted to get home.

I am sorry the explanation is a bit mixed.

Sounds like a load of crap to me.

Your 'friend' is getting a free ride and yet still feelsthe need to complain.

Oh poor you her :roll:

Hi all. I am posting here for the first time. I have a very good freind who is having her life made hell by her rich ex and I need some advice about her situation, She was given full custody in 2003 and returned to peru. Then because he pestered her she came back.

She does not live with him and

he has been paying her expenses and

also monthly amounts to Peru for my freinds older daughters.

Now as he is retiring he has changed all his plans, he is going to

cut the amounts he sends to peru,

he is cutting her weekly amount she gets from him

, he has stolen both her passport and that of their daughterds and wont give them back. My freind ran away twice and was caught in Ecuador, she won both cases and was awarded full custody and left the UK. My questions are:

Is that full custody that was awarded to her still valid, could she suddenly get up and leave?

How can she force him to return both passports, sureley its breaking the law to hold these?

My freind is a warm and loving person who misses her family and her daughter also misses her sisters in peru, she made a mistake and because of the financial temptation she came back. He promised her everything. They made no financial settlement she just wanted to get home.

I am sorry the explanation is a bit mixed.

While your friend's plight sounds awful, there can be two sides to every story.

She - young woman from impoverished country.

He - relatively wealthy man getting towards retirement age.

. .. . . . I wonder what attracted her to him in the first place . . .

Considering that even though she is his ex, and he is retiring, he is still paying her expenses and sending money for her family in Peru, but just reducing the amounts, this dispute seems not to be entirely one-sided.

While your friend's plight sounds awful, there can be two sides to every story.

Considering that even though she is his ex, and he is retiring, he is still paying her expenses and sending money for her family in Peru, but just reducing the amounts, this dispute seems not to be entirely one-sided.

Thanks Conrod.

All we are trying to do is get her passports back and confirm she still has the right to leave the UK with her daughter under the orginal custody order-yes always two sides to the story and its hard here to explain all. But she returned on the agreement that he would fund what she was doing in Peru untill the daughter was 17. On that basis she was happy with. Now he has decided to retire early but without any plan or order he has just cut the money to Peru. i am now paying this and happy to do so. What you dont know is that he has another woman from Russia which he pays also, and her family and is absolutley loaded. House worth 1.2 million. two jags, pension which would make us all gasp, thats fine its his money but its the way he has carried this out plus the lies about the passport and stopping her from travel has made us think he is forgetting the orginal reason he begged her to come back was for. He has the right to change his mind, but she also has the right to make plans if this one is no longer working

so my points are only about the custody and the passport and not about any moneies.

Thanks Conrod.

All we are trying to do is get her passports back .

Am i right in thinking that passport theft is a crime?

Cant you report it to the police?

No?

Hmmmmm, not trying to judge but,,,,,,,,,,only illegals generally have this problem.

You 'friend' isnt one of those is 'she'?

Thanks Conrod.

All we are trying to do is get her passports back and confirm she still has the right to leave the UK with her daughter under the orginal custody order-yes always two sides to the story and its hard here to explain all. But she returned on the agreement that he would fund what she was doing in Peru untill the daughter was 17. On that basis she was happy with. Now he has decided to retire early but without any plan or order he has just cut the money to Peru. i am now paying this and happy to do so. What you dont know is that he has another woman from Russia which he pays also, and her family and is absolutley loaded. House worth 1.2 million. two jags, pension which would make us all gasp, thats fine its his money but its the way he has carried this out plus the lies about the passport and stopping her from travel has made us think he is forgetting the orginal reason he begged her to come back was for. He has the right to change his mind, but she also has the right to make plans if this one is no longer working

so my points are only about the custody and the passport and not about any moneies.

My bold

then why keep mentioning them then?

Am i right in thinking that passport theft is a crime?

Cant you report it to the police?

No?

Hmmmmm, not trying to judge but,,,,,,,,,,only illegals generally have this problem.

You 'friend' isnt one of those is 'she'?

Thanks Tatman. No she is not an illegal at all nor is she on the dole here or working illeagly. She also work as a volenteer to help other spanish speaking people with translation and does four hours volenteer work in a local hospital in the library.

Thanks Tatman. No she is not an illegal at all nor is she on the dole here or working illeagly. She also work as a volenteer to help other spanish speaking people with translation and does four hours volenteer work in a local hospital in the library.

'She' sounds like a saint.

Archived