VERY NEW and advice please

RUBY DAZZLER -Your wrong and your coments are not helpful, does it really matter where I live in this digital world? If you had read my thread you would of been able to work out that we all live in the UK. I think your negative reaction is not what the spirit of a forum like this needs, if you aint got anything to say which helps perhaps you shouldnt respond!!
When you post in a public forum, you can't stipulate that only people who agree with you can respond. My comments weren't meant to be helpful. They were couched in a spirit of curiosity. Why did she have to 'run away' and then be arrested in another country? There are other things that don't add up but that will do for a start. I also don't understand why you'd pick on a local forum with no connection to either of the places concerned to ask advice on serious legal matters?

I realise that just from a cursory glance over the threads, it might look like people are anxious to be helpful, but what guarantee do you have that the advice given is correct? It must be obvious that there are very few people here qualified to give legal advice. I sincerely hope your friend gets her passport back and that she manages to return safely to her family in Peru with no further drama. :)

Archived