Morrisons open till 11pm upto Xmas (Exc Sunday)

Morrisons in Parkgate (01709-780150) & Catcliffe (01709-839356) are open till 11pm incl Saturdays (not Sundays) up until Xmas. I don`t know about other areas, but if anyone needs that info you could ask for the number of a store near you by ringing one of the above stores (cheaper than 118 LOL).:)

Morrisons in Parkgate (01709-780150) & Catcliffe (01709-839356) are open till 11pm incl Saturdays (not Sundays) up until Xmas. I don`t know about other areas, but if anyone needs that info you could ask for the number of a store near you by ringing one of the above stores (cheaper than 118 LOL).:)

Surely they are not making staff work until 11-00pm on Christmas Eve? If they are I am going to e mail them a nasty disapproving letter.:rant:

Surely they are not making staff work until 11-00pm on Christmas Eve? If they are I am going to e mail them a nasty disapproving letter.:rant:

Chill out - there are loads of people who have to work on Xmas eve, nurses, doctors etc - they'll only have skeleton staff on and they will be closed Xmas day and Boxing day. Doctors and nurses will be working one or both of these. Where I work we only close Xmas Day, its a service industry and I'm working New Years day

When the person on the phone at Morrisons said that they were opening untill 11pm up to Xmas, I don`t think we are supposed to take that literally. It would have been said in a more generic way.

It’s a bit like you being off work and telling someone that you start back after xmas. You don`t mean that you are starting back boxing day , even though boxing day is after xmas.:roll:

morrisons in hillsbro is also open until 11pm which means that the staff have to work until 11-30 just about the same time that public transport stops, the union should be ashamed of themselves for letting this happen, all for the sake of profit for a "family firm"

Archived