Morrisons open till 11pm upto Xmas (Exc Sunday)

Morrisons in Parkgate (01709-780150) & Catcliffe (01709-839356) are open till 11pm incl Saturdays (not Sundays) up until Xmas. I don`t know about other areas, but if anyone needs that info you could ask for the number of a store near you by ringing one of the above stores (cheaper than 118 LOL).:)

[QUOTE=Pageant;6983743]Surely they are not making staff work until 11-00pm on Christmas Eve? If they are I am going to e mail them a nasty disapproving letter.:rant:

Big deal, what about ASDA 24 hour opening obviously not Christmas eve though, staff at Morrisons have got it easy. And no, before anyone asks I dont work for ASDA, but I have worked for Morrisons though and found the management at the store I was at set of young jumped up cretins.

Brus, my OP was to let people (that are interested :roll: ) know that Morrisons are opening for longer hours.

I`m trying to work-out what your post is about :huh: Surely everyone already knows that Asda is 24hr opening

Sorry missed a quote out, now ammended.

Archived