Only for people with an imagination!

A) I think you missed Pageant's point!

B) And I never gave a view as to whether I believe in the existence of God.

1)No I didn't.

2)Using a capital 'G' and the term annoyance of God pointed me in that direction. If you don't, then what point were you trying to make with your original post? Or were you just trying to prove your superiority?

And at my age I don't need someone I don't know pointing out that they don't agree with a 'flippant cliche' I happen to have used on a forum as though it is of some importance to the thread. So far, that is the only contribution you have made to it and it has resulted in the thread being ruined.

Once again, apologies to all.

I highlighted one point which was amusing, you've taken it a lot further. And at my age (probably roughly the same as you! If your moniker is anything to go by), then i'd expect you'd understand that.

I highlighted one point which was amusing, you've taken it a lot further. And at my age (probably roughly the same as you! If your moniker is anything to go by), then i'd expect you'd understand that.
All I did was ask you to clarify your point. I still do not see what is amusing about it. A two word exclamation that expresses relief. Nothing more, nothing less. Not even worth the comment unless religion-based....let alone the subsequent debate.

All I did was ask you to clarify your point. I still do not see what is amusing about it. A two word exclamation that expresses relief. Nothing more, nothing less. Not even worth the comment unless religion-based....let alone the subsequent debate.

Drop it then!

You go to sleep tonight and when you wake up tomorrow it is Christmas day. Somehow in your life and mind the inbetween days went missing. Everyone else except you knows that it is Christmas day and expects you to behave and react accordingly.

Would you panic :o or just take it in your stride? :cool:

:roll:

Id be more concerned with why no one's missed me. surely someone must have noticed my lack of presence(presence, not 'presents'). If not, why not?

This could turn out to be an interesting subject Pageant:thumbsup:

Archived