Fat/large/obese/big/unhealthy in. mcdonalds

I dont wish to cause any offence but surely these people eating in mcdonalds is like a pub serving a drunk more beer its not right and its not healthy. . I went to a local mcdonalds recently and saw a family. man 25stone wife 25stone and two teenage kids both on there way to 20stone. They parked there car with it disabled badges in the disabled bay and proceeded to all tuck into 46quids worth of food 46Pounds on mcdonalds. . They wernt disabled they were just fat and greedy and its about time they were banned. Who wants to buy something to eat and have to sit and look at them ramming there already massive bodys with yet more food. Its the same as watching a drunk drink thereselves to death. I dont wish to upset anyone but does anyone else get annoyed by the same things

..?

i actually find ya cooment rather rude i think you should think before you write at the end of the day some people are rather very large for reasons NOT JUST FAT an some people don't have to walk funny to prove to you that they are disabled an i really hope this family are reading this cause you are bang out of order an am sure plenty more will agree with me !!!

what about the Heart Attack Grill in America, if you weigh over 350 pounds you eat for free?! This by the way is the home of the "triple bypass burger". They even got one of their fattest customers to be in the adverts, paying him around £70 an hour i believe.

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

And they wonder why there's an obesity epidemic.

I don't get annoyed because I don't go in any more.

The last time I went in, there was someone weighing families and checking on how much the family spent on food so they could report it on an internet forum.

Some strange people around with too much time on there hands.

I dont wish to cause any offence but surely these people eating in mcdonalds is like a pub serving a drunk more beer its not right and its not healthy. . I went to a local mcdonalds recently and saw a family. man 25stone wife 25stone and two teenage kids both on there way to 20stone. They parked there car with it disabled badges in the disabled bay and proceeded to all tuck into 46quids worth of food 46Pounds on mcdonalds. . They wernt disabled they were just fat and greedy and its about time they were banned. Who wants to buy something to eat and have to sit and look at them ramming there already massive bodys with yet more food. Its the same as watching a drunk drink thereselves to death. I dont wish to upset anyone but does anyone else get annoyed by the same things

..?

McDonalds are hardly going to ban their biggest spenders, McDonalds as a business are simply supplying a product, which people choose to purchase or not

..?

'I'm loving it'

i actually find ya cooment rather rude i think you should think before you write at the end of the day some people are rather very large for reasons NOT JUST FAT an some people don't have to walk funny to prove to you that they are disabled an i really hope this family are reading this cause you are bang out of order an am sure plenty more will agree with me !!!

I agree with you that some are overweight for reasons other than glutony.........perhaps what the OP is trying to say is why add to underlying problems by eating high calorfic processed food? -

I don't get annoyed because I don't go in any more.

The last time I went in, there was someone weighing families and checking on how much the family spent on food so they could report it on an internet forum.

Some strange people around with too much time on there hands.

Unbelievable, thats no doubt one of the 'government obesity experts' on the prowl again.

Making people feel bad about themselves, armed with a tape measure, a pair of scales and a BMI chart.

Its about time these experts did something to solve the 'obesity' problems, instead of simply telling people they are fat

Archived