Fat/large/obese/big/unhealthy in. mcdonalds

I hope the OP is willing to let us come round to their house and have a root through all their cupboards so we can criticise any unhealthy food they might have.

But no, the OP is thin! So he/she can eat anything they want! Only fatties must watch their diet - thin people magically escape the poisons in junk food, it seems:huh:

But no, the OP is thin! So he/she can eat anything they want! Only fatties must watch their diet - thin people magically escape the poisons in junk food, it seems:huh:
For a very few, a fast metabolism/highly physical lifestyle keeps them thin.

In most cases, thin people avoid being fat because they aren't greedy and lazy.

I dont wish to cause any offence but surely these people eating in mcdonalds is like a pub serving a drunk more beer its not right and its not healthy. . I went to a local mcdonalds recently and saw a family. man 25stone wife 25stone and two teenage kids both on there way to 20stone. They parked there car with it disabled badges in the disabled bay and proceeded to all tuck into 46quids worth of food 46Pounds on mcdonalds. . They wernt disabled they were just fat and greedy and its about time they were banned. Who wants to buy something to eat and have to sit and look at them ramming there already massive bodys with yet more food. Its the same as watching a drunk drink thereselves to death. I dont wish to upset anyone but does anyone else get annoyed by the same things

..?

Wow! Apart from weighing scales...what else do you carry in your handbag????

I find it odd that you appeared fascinated by this family....fascinated enough to know about their car and where they parked it, fascinated enough to make a judgement about their weight (unless as I said you asked them all to stand on the scales first), fascinated enough to notice how much they had paid for food!!!!!!

I hope you were eating on your own....I feel sorry for any companion who may have been eating with you.....totally ignored....as you gawped at other people.

So....can I presume that EVERYTHING in your life is squeaky clean and all in order then....you don't do ANYTHING that you shouldn't.

May I suggest you take the plank out of your own eye instead of pointing out the splinter on other peoples. :roll:

"I don't want to cause any offence, but ..." At least you might actually intend to cause offence when posting offensive rubbish. :hihi:

Only on an internet forum would you get someone who goes out to eat disgusting rubbish, spends their time ogling other people, and then comes back and bores everyone to death with their judgmental and probably erroneous opinions.

Fat people banned from McDonalds? Personally, I'd like to see people who can't spell, punctuate, use correct grammar, and insist on posting their ludicrous, wrongly informed opinions banned from t'internet. But it's not going to happen. No offence ... ;)

Wonderful ruby...and so beautifully put. :)

Archived