Fat/large/obese/big/unhealthy in. mcdonalds

Pffft.. £46 divided by 4 = £11.50 each, amateurs.

I can eat £15's worth on my jack easily and I'm only 24 stone ;)

and drink a few gallon.....try two bargain buckets in benidorm...lovely jubbly...every street should have a fast food outlet...why cook....when people will do it for you...:hihi::hihi:

Unbelievable, thats no doubt one of the 'government obesity experts' on the prowl again.

Making people feel bad about themselves, armed with a tape measure, a pair of scales and a BMI chart.

Its about time these experts did something to solve the 'obesity' problems, instead of simply telling people they are fat

He was making a joke, referring to the OP...

Here is a solution

1.Ban all alcohol

2.close down all takeaways

3.ban all smoking

RESULTS-less fatties/drunkards/More money for the NHS.

You missed out some other items:

4.Put everyone on a strict calorie controlled diet to ensure their optimum weight

5.Ban all non essential travel

6.Ban all forms of leisure activities (apart from enforced exercise)

7.Require all people to wear at least 6 layers of bubble wrap at all times to reduce the risk of accidental injury.

People always have, and always will, do stuff to themselves which, in hindsight, they probably shouldn't have done. The effects of alcohol will cost the NHS far more than the effects of McDonalds. Unless you ban everything you will always be paying for other people to be treated as a result of their own stupidity, but when you do something stupid, they'll be paying for you to be treated too.

you have outed me! You have seen through my chemise and torn away the negligee of falsehood.

But if you really want to know what floats my boat just point me at an M&S Pork Pie.

See you in court.

You total pervert!! There are laws against people like you!

Sounds like your getting off on it you bean flicker!

Genuinely never meant to upset anyone just wondered if anyone agreed lots of you did so im not alone. I did however upset the pc brigade to you i say with you lot in charge everyone would be on benefits there would be no prisons because crimes are just harmless mistakes and how can we make herion addicts work its not there poor fault lets give them more. .. Thats your attitude and you know it is. And i also upset a few er...... Heavier people and to you im sorry i was just poining out some people are making it worse for themselves. .. And to those who agreed thanks. ..

how can we make herion addicts work its not there poor fault lets give them more.

If we gave all the fat people heroin it'd solve the obesity problem!

And I'm pretty sure it was you who said they're on benefits...

Genuinely never meant to upset anyone just wondered if anyone agreed lots of you did so im not alone. I did however upset the pc brigade to you i say with you lot in charge everyone would be on benefits there would be no prisons because crimes are just harmless mistakes and how can we make herion addicts work its not there poor fault lets give them more. .. Thats your attitude and you know it is. And i also upset a few er...... Heavier people and to you im sorry i was just poining out some people are making it worse for themselves. .. And to those who agreed thanks. ..

How did this suddenly become a PC non-PC issue? :huh:

Some people sided with you and some didn't, it was as simple as that so why are you being judgemental about people who don't share your views?

Why are you so unhappy?

Archived