Fat/large/obese/big/unhealthy in. mcdonalds

Genuinely never meant to upset anyone just wondered if anyone agreed lots of you did so im not alone. I did however upset the pc brigade to you i say with you lot in charge everyone would be on benefits there would be no prisons because crimes are just harmless mistakes and how can we make herion addicts work its not there poor fault lets give them more. .. Thats your attitude and you know it is. And i also upset a few er...... Heavier people and to you im sorry i was just poining out some people are making it worse for themselves. .. And to those who agreed thanks. ..

That darned pc brigade gets everywhere. They'll be under your bed before you can say "Chicken McNugget™".

I dont wish to cause any offence but surely these people eating in mcdonalds is like a pub serving a drunk more beer its not right and its not healthy. . I went to a local mcdonalds recently and saw a family. man 25stone wife 25stone and two teenage kids both on there way to 20stone. They parked there car with it disabled badges in the disabled bay and proceeded to all tuck into 46quids worth of food 46Pounds on mcdonalds. . They wernt disabled they were just fat and greedy and its about time they were banned. Who wants to buy something to eat and have to sit and look at them ramming there already massive bodys with yet more food. Its the same as watching a drunk drink thereselves to death. I dont wish to upset anyone but does anyone else get annoyed by the same things

..?

any body that eats from such outlets are pure filth them selves so don't feel left out mayfair imagine this your in a accident and confined to a wheelchair you gain weight or loose part of your mobility would you be so judgmental then probably yes pig ignorant springs to mind.you need :help:

i myself find this post very rude and disrepectfull, my dad is a big man due to medical reasons... he has lost alot of weight over this past year and im very proud of him but he still is quite big.

we all went for a family meal at taybarns once and my dad said he didnt want to go because he felt ill.... turns out he just didnt want idiots like you staring at him when he was eating so he stayed at home on his own.

i have one question... would you gawp and point finger at disabled people or children with rare conditions that make them look a little different from the rest of us? if yes then hang your head in pure shame, if no then ask yourself is it really that different seeing though you dont even know why a person is that big in the first place and quite frankly has nothing to do with you anyway!

i myself find this post very rude and disrepectfull, my dad is a big man due to medical reasons... he has lost alot of weight over this past year and im very proud of him but he still is quite big.

we all went for a family meal at taybarns once and my dad said he didnt want to go because he felt ill.... turns out he just didnt want idiots like you staring at him when he was eating so he stayed at home on his own.

i have one question... would you gawp and point finger at disabled people or children with rare conditions that make them look a little different from the rest of us? if yes then hang your head in pure shame, if no then ask yourself is it really that different seeing though you dont even know why a person is that big in the first place and quite frankly has nothing to do with you anyway!

No one wants to "point a finger" at a disabled person or someone with a rare condition as their problems are not self induced.

Obesity is self induced.

Some people will put weight on more than others so should monitor their diet accordingly.

A question for you :

Why should I and other people who make the effort to exercise and eat sensibly, pay for someone who is obese to have medical treatment?

Taybarns says it all really.

Why should I and other people who make the effort to exercise and eat sensibly, pay for someone who is obese to have medical treatment?

Why should I, who has never been bungie jumping in my life, have to pay for the treatment of people injured in bungie jumping accidents?

Why should I, who has never been involved in a car accident and don't drive in my life, have to pay for the treatment of people injured in car accidents?

A question for you :

excuse me but all our family are very fit and healthy thank you very much apart from my dad! which is not self inflicted,

taybarns was a treat for the family just like anyone goes out for a meal once in a while... my dad may have private medical care for all you know, he may have a full time job, he may have been working since the age of 17 and is now 58! and not reliant on your so called paid taxes... a note for you we all have to pay taxes not just you!

everyone has a life to do with as they wish, some dont have a good a life as others, but thats not your place to judge, if you like to keep yourself fit and healthy then great, you do that! afterall we all are free to live life as we wish so long as we earn it!

Why should I, who has never been bungie jumping in my life, have to pay for the treatment of people injured in bungie jumping accidents?

Why should I, who has never been involved in a car accident and don't drive in my life, have to pay for the treatment of people injured in car accidents?

The important word, which applies to both of your scenarios, is "accident".

As far as I'm aware, no-one has accidentally fallen underneath a McDonalds burger resulting in forced ingestion.

If you don't want to bungee jump or drive that's your choice. Just like it's a life style choice whether or not to stuff your face.

A question for you :

excuse me but all our family are very fit and healthy thank you very much apart from my dad! which is not self inflicted,

taybarns was a treat for the family just like anyone goes out for a meal once in a while... my dad may have private medical care for all you know, he may have a full time job, he may have been working since the age of 17 and is now 58! and not reliant on your so called paid taxes... a note for you we all have to pay taxes not just you!

everyone has a life to do with as they wish, some dont have a good a life as others, but thats not your place to judge, if you like to keep yourself fit and healthy then great, you do that! afterall we all are free to live life as we wish so long as we earn it!

How can obesity not be self inflicted?

How can you justify the cost to the health service or the cost of any private medical insurance by saying it's alright to eat as much as you want and not exercise because you've paid for it?

What would you do if you had to make a choice between paying for a family member who has cancer through no fault of their own or paying for someone who's got lung cancer through smoking 50 a day all his/her life to receive hospital treatment.

The important point here is the fact that life is about choices and whatever choice you make you have to accept the consequences and not blame others for the outcome.

Archived