Fat/large/obese/big/unhealthy in. mcdonalds

I dont wish to cause any offence but surely these people eating in mcdonalds is like a pub serving a drunk more beer its not right and its not healthy. . I went to a local mcdonalds recently and saw a family. man 25stone wife 25stone and two teenage kids both on there way to 20stone. They parked there car with it disabled badges in the disabled bay and proceeded to all tuck into 46quids worth of food 46Pounds on mcdonalds. . They wernt disabled they were just fat and greedy and its about time they were banned. Who wants to buy something to eat and have to sit and look at them ramming there already massive bodys with yet more food. Its the same as watching a drunk drink thereselves to death. I dont wish to upset anyone but does anyone else get annoyed by the same things

..?

Aww whats the problem, you trying to blame maccy d's for you being over weight and them still serving you?

I suppose it could be worse, they could go somewhere and pay lots more money to watch over payed people run around on a grass field?

what about the Heart Attack Grill in America, if you weigh over 350 pounds you eat for free?! This by the way is the home of the "triple bypass burger". They even got one of their fattest customers to be in the adverts, paying him around £70 an hour i believe.

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

And they wonder why there's an obesity epidemic.

I love the list of possible side-effects stated in the advert....

especially.....''inability to see your own pen**'' :hihi:

All i was trying to say is if they are disabled surely spending 46quid on junk food when your already clearly dangerously overweight is a bad thing to be doing and people shouldnt have to watch them doing it because it is disgusting. .. So to the person that thought i was rude im glad you have that opnion and i hope they enjoyed your tax money when they spent there diabilty benefit on making them selves even more FAT

I'm just wondering if you're a 20 mayfair a day smoker?? Taking all the NHS money on treating your bronchitus asthma and lung cancer??

When I take my kids to meadowhall do I have to put up with my babies breathing in your stinky pollutant second hand smoke as we exit??

Yes I do. Why?? Because we all chose to do as we want in life we all have free will to behave as we please.

Get real and stop being so judgmental.

All i was trying to say is if they are disabled surely spending 46quid on junk food when your already clearly dangerously overweight is a bad thing to be doing and people shouldnt have to watch them doing it because it is disgusting. .. So to the person that thought i was rude im glad you have that opnion and i hope they enjoyed your tax money when they spent there diabilty benefit on making them selves even more FAT

my point was stated because i know people that have health issues that causes them to be big an people stare at them an it really annoys me when people put a name to large people its bout time skinny poeple got soem stick as much as fat people get |!!!

Archived