Fat/large/obese/big/unhealthy in. mcdonalds

I dont wish to cause any offence but surely these people eating in mcdonalds is like a pub serving a drunk more beer its not right and its not healthy. . I went to a local mcdonalds recently and saw a family. man 25stone wife 25stone and two teenage kids both on there way to 20stone. They parked there car with it disabled badges in the disabled bay and proceeded to all tuck into 46quids worth of food 46Pounds on mcdonalds. . They wernt disabled they were just fat and greedy and its about time they were banned. Who wants to buy something to eat and have to sit and look at them ramming there already massive bodys with yet more food. Its the same as watching a drunk drink thereselves to death. I dont wish to upset anyone but does anyone else get annoyed by the same things

..?

This is McD's target audience, and if you going in there yourself, it could be you shortly! Never eat crap, that's just common sense...

You left out the last bit:-

Fat => On Benefits => Eating in McDonalds => Spending all their benefits on McDonalds => Spending all our money on McDonalds => Stopping my kids from having Christmas presents => Drowning puppies=> making baby jesus cry

Only complete if they demanded that the cardboard burger be halal and they went into the drive in part on a bicycle :)

I dont wish to cause any offence but surely these people eating in mcdonalds is like a pub serving a drunk more beer its not right and its not healthy. . I went to a local mcdonalds recently and saw a family. man 25stone wife 25stone and two teenage kids both on there way to 20stone. They parked there car with it disabled badges in the disabled bay and proceeded to all tuck into 46quids worth of food 46Pounds on mcdonalds. . They wernt disabled they were just fat and greedy and its about time they were banned. Who wants to buy something to eat and have to sit and look at them ramming there already massive bodys with yet more food. Its the same as watching a drunk drink thereselves to death. I dont wish to upset anyone but does anyone else get annoyed by the same things

..?

I'll settle for an Imran's special any day.

Never seen any over weight customers in Imran's yet!

Only complete if they demanded that the cardboard burger be halal and they went into the drive in part on a bicycle :)

They practically turn into cardboard if you microwave them and in my defence, I woke up with a hangover with the burger beside me.

I dont wish to cause any offence but surely these people eating in mcdonalds is like a pub serving a drunk more beer its not right and its not healthy. I went to a local mcdonalds recently and saw a family. man 25stone wife 25stone and two teenage kids both on there way to 20stone. They parked there car with it disabled badges in the disabled bay and proceeded to all tuck into 46quids worth of food 46Pounds on mcdonalds. . They wernt disabled they were just fat and greedy and its about time they were banned. Who wants to buy something to eat and have to sit and look at them ramming there already massive bodys with yet more food. Its the same as watching a drunk drink thereselves to death. I dont wish to upset anyone but does anyone else get annoyed by the same things

..?

I'm not a fan of MaccyD's for a number of reasons. Never go there. Wouldn't touch their food with a barge pole personally. But, can I get this right? ...they actually let you go in and weigh some of their customers?

This is one of the funniest threads ever its actually made me lol which is very unusual for this forum :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

To the OP I don't eat at Mcdonalds so can't comment but do love the fact that you took so much interest in this family whilst you were there :help:

"I don't want to cause any offence, but ..." At least you might actually intend to cause offence when posting offensive rubbish. :hihi:

Only on an internet forum would you get someone who goes out to eat disgusting rubbish, spends their time ogling other people, and then comes back and bores everyone to death with their judgmental and probably erroneous opinions.

Fat people banned from McDonalds? Personally, I'd like to see people who can't spell, punctuate, use correct grammar, and insist on posting their ludicrous, wrongly informed opinions banned from t'internet. But it's not going to happen. No offence ... ;)

:hihi::hihi:

Don't blame the food they eat, it's their glands.

Don't forget their big bones.

at the end of the day some people are rather very large for reasons NOT JUST FAT

This condition seems to be on the increase. Is it contagious?

Perhaps MacDonald's should be shut down as it seems to be a transmission centre for this convenient yet unspecified condition.

Archived