Fat/large/obese/big/unhealthy in. mcdonalds

but do love the fact that you took so much interest in this family whilst you were there :help:

Well at a combined weight of approximately 90 stone, let's face it, they'd be hard to miss.

Must have looked like 4 Michelin Men in shell suits.

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do

I have a perfect puzzle for you

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-dee

If you are wise, you'll listen to me

What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?

Eating as much as an elephant eats

What are you at getting terribly fat?

What do you think will come of that?

Its a shame how people flock to mcdonalds, it can be addictive to the kids with the kids meals with little toys.

very unhealthy food, they should shut them down.

It's no more unhealthy than a lot of other convienience foods and takeaways. As with most things we (as humans) can consume, overconsumption can and will kill you. Banning everything which can be bad for you if you have too much of it would cause much more trouble than it's worth. Dihydrogen-monoxide (DHMO) is one of the worst culprits, no restrictions on the sale of it, but 100% lethal if you consume even slightly more of it than the body is able to take, kills thousands every year. McDonalds sells it in most of their foods and drinks too.

Well at a combined weight of approximately 90 stone, let's face it, they'd be hard to miss.

Must have looked like 4 Michelin Men in shell suits.

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do

I have a perfect puzzle for you

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-dee

If you are wise, you'll listen to me

What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?

Eating as much as an elephant eats

What are you at getting terribly fat?

What do you think will come of that?

That takes me back :hihi::hihi::hihi:

It's no more unhealthy than a lot of other convienience foods and takeaways. As with most things we (as humans) can consume, overconsumption can and will kill you. Banning everything which can be bad for you if you have too much of it would cause much more trouble than it's worth. Dihydrogen-monoxide (DHMO) is one of the worst culprits, no restrictions on the sale of it, but 100% lethal if you consume even slightly more of it than the body is able to take, kills thousands every year. McDonalds sells it in most of their foods and drinks too.

Oh yes, you have to watch that dihydrogen monoxide, it's deadly stuff!

I'm not sure why it's permissible to have that stuff as an additive. It's not even licensed to have an e-number, it's that dodgy.

Oh yes, you have to watch that dihydrogen monoxide, it's deadly stuff!

I'm not sure why it's permissible to have that stuff as an additive. It's not even licensed to have an e-number, it's that dodgy.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/dec/05/government-scientific-advice-drugs-policy

And the government are scrapping the advisory council on misuse of drugs after they aired objections to DHMO. :o

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/dec/05/government-scientific-advice-drugs-policy

And the government are scrapping the advisory council on misuse of drugs after they aired objections to DHMO. :o

That's dreadfully worrying. Drugs-Tsars where ARE you when we need you?!

(Won't somebody think of the children??)

I dont wish to cause any offence but surely these people eating in mcdonalds is like a pub serving a drunk more beer its not right and its not healthy. . I went to a local mcdonalds recently and saw a family. man 25stone wife 25stone and two teenage kids both on there way to 20stone. They parked there car with it disabled badges in the disabled bay and proceeded to all tuck into 46quids worth of food 46Pounds on mcdonalds. . They wernt disabled they were just fat and greedy and its about time they were banned. Who wants to buy something to eat and have to sit and look at them ramming there already massive bodys with yet more food. Its the same as watching a drunk drink thereselves to death. I dont wish to upset anyone but does anyone else get annoyed by the same things

..?

Good for them. If it makes them happy & it is the kind of food they want to eat, then why not? On a serious note were you carrying weighing scales with you as you seem to have an accurate scale on their weight.

You could say the same about anyone going into Maccy-d's in relation to it being unhealthy. You were also in Maccdy's, right?

I agree with the OP though it is a stretch to assume all such disgusting people are on benefits, however we all know a lot of people do conform to the negative stereotypes.

The OP is not offensive unless you are thin skinned and like taking offence on others behalf. Personally I'd like to see fast food places refusing to serve fatties. It's plain common sense not to keep stuffing yourself if you are overweight. Don't see why people have a problem with this. It's a free country you wail. Is it? Do you see a collection of crosses in boxes as a free country! At the end of the day this is not the 1940's any more, many people today are kidults, too dim to think for themselves and are everyone else's fault. As such they must be forced to adopt common sense if they can't think for themselves. Watching the Jamie Oliver programme in Rotherham and seeing the cost of installing facilities for obese people was the final straw for me.

I'm just wondering if you're a 20 mayfair a day smoker?? Taking all the NHS money on treating your bronchitus asthma and lung cancer??

When I take my kids to meadowhall do I have to put up with my babies breathing in your stinky pollutant second hand smoke as we exit??

Yes I do. Why?? Because we all chose to do as we want in life we all have free will to behave as we please.

Get real and stop being so judgmental.

Have to say fags aren't the first thing that springs to my mind when I hear the word 'mayfair'. Perhaps you were being just a little bit judgmental too?? ;)

Archived