NSPCC & Facebook

a lot of the people i know who would have donated have now said they wont and a few are stopping ther donations

You know people who actually believe the NSPCC are connected to a paedophile ring? :confused:

The NSPCC have stated repeatedly that the FB thing was not started by them, they'd still merit donations whatever the (ill-founded) rumour was. Are people really that dumb (and mean spirited)?

Why will changing your profile picture on facebook, have any impact on cruelty to children ? Im puzzled.

Im sure these people who have done this, would have had much more impact by picking up their phone and reporting any incident/concern that they feel a child is at risk.

I wish people would not feel peer pressure, to join such campaign's just to make themselves feel better.

Get pro active and do something more positive, before another child is harmed!!!

You know, I was wondering that too! That said, it gave me the excuse to become Chorlton from Chorlton and the Wheelies, so not all bad :)

a lot of the people i know who would have donated have now said they wont and a few are stopping ther donations

can yu ask the lot of people why that is? tbh they can do as they please its their money but at the end of the day its the children that will lose out and i really find that unfair

You know people who actually believe the NSPCC are connected to a paedophile ring? :confused:

The NSPCC have stated repeatedly that the FB thing was not started by them, they'd still merit donations whatever the (ill-founded) rumour was. Are people really that dumb (and mean spirited)?

i dont know what they are thinking to be honest

Archived