What happened to community spirit? Help in the snow?

I cleared my path and the next two houses down, I helped someone stuck in the snow in their car and I dug my partners car out while people watched. I also checked with my neighbours if they needed any shopping. I agree though that overall people don't want to pitch in, which is a shame when you consider all the old and disabled people who need help at times like this. God I'm getting old!

Thats strange i voted for them. I've cleared neighbours snow, helped push a cat today. Done shopping fo rthe elderly and a young mum with an infant - even walked to Morrisons from Killamarsh.

Yet the Labour voters amongst us(75% in Killamarsh), have done sod all and now park their cars on a main road in the cleared trackways.

Seriously, the majority of people who I know that say they vote Labour, either don't vote or don't take an interest in politics (it's just a default answer).

You can always tell a serious Labour voter because they are well informed and could be a trade union leader!

Anyone else who states an allegiance to a political party probably does so because they have thought about it! (except some greens!) (also ignoring the far right parties)

He had an empty driveway, full of snow! I hope he feels good about himself. A stropping lad watching a woman more than twice his age dig not only her driveway, but the road as well making his access easier too!!

Yes but he as paid his road tax :roll: that’s what answer you will get from the lazy inconsiderate smart ***** on here that don’t know what a shovel is.

Archived