Do you think there will be an increase in the sales of 4x4s in 2011

it seen the old 410 and samui jeep go where 4x4 could not go at the desert.their so light....was nice jeeps dont see them now....

hmmm another great little jeep,offroad they will put defenders to shame with a few trick bits on them,seen a few dragging defenders out.good little tools sj 410 or 413 but much better with the 1600 vitara lump in.Same again though,not much room for work gear or kids but a lovely little truck

I love 4x4s but would never take one off road, I dont like muck :hihi:

I want a 2010 Porsche Cayenne after getting my arse kicked by one when I was driving a new Focus RS, couldn't believe something that big could out accelerate me.

you dont like muck? you dont have to get dirty for a laugh offroad,heres a pic from when i last went :hihi:

PICT0294.jpg

it seen the old 410 and samui jeep go where 4x4 could not go at the desert.their so light....was nice jeeps dont see them now....

I drive an sj410 as my daily driver it's completely standard other than the snow tyres which i leave on it all year round and so far i've never got stuck under any conditions. And it's been through just about everything from rock crawling to the middle of a farmers field in some of the heaviest rain we've had to climbing a chalk V up a steep hill. The only time it's come close to being stuck is when the axles nearly got hung up on some tractor made ruts.

You're right about not seeing them about much now it's the evil rust monster eating them all and the owners not caring enough to do anything about it a very sad state of affairs and a lesson to all you suzuki owners out there "look after your jeep and it'll look after you".

vitaras arent proper 4x4s they are hairdressers cars :hihi:

Only someone who's never been offroad in a vitara would say that because they speak from blissfull ignorance, a well sorted vitara will outperform any landrover in fact the only real drawback to the vitara is the front suspension but that can be fixed without too much effort.

So don't let these type of people get to you jane2008 you own a remarkably good 4x4 just don't have more than three children and you'll be fine.

In answer to the original question i imagine there will be a spurt in the ownership of 4x4's for a while then it will go back to it's usual level by next winter at which point this same question will yet again be asked.

Personally i see no reason not to own a 4x4 since depending on your choice the only real difference between that and a normal car is the number of wheels under power.

Flipping eck, my OCD kicked in just seeing that pic :hihi:

Had a Dacia Duster that looked a lot like that after off roading.

it went in to the site without so much as a scratch,i have some pics somewhere of after it was cleaned,not good :hihi: panels look pretty straight with the 4 inch of sludge so il leave it at that lol

Only someone who's never been offroad in a vitara would say that because they speak from blissfull ignorance, a well sorted vitara will outperform any landrover in fact the only real drawback to the vitara is the front suspension but that can be fixed without too much effort.

So don't let these type of people get to you jane2008 you own a remarkably good 4x4 just don't have more than three children and you'll be fine.

Thanks MadnBad.

The Vitara is used for off roading and has been used through all this snow and no one on here could put me off it.

As for more than 3 children, nooooooooooooo. Not even 2. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived