Binge Eating Help

Hiya

I am wandering if anyone can help. I binge eat a fair bit, ie if there is a pack of biscuits, i will tend to eat the whole packet, one after another etc. Is there any tips for avoiding this? I am not massively overwieight - Im just over 6ft and about 16 stone.

Cheers

Hiya

I am wandering if anyone can help. I binge eat a fair bit, ie if there is a pack of biscuits, i will tend to eat the whole packet, one after another etc. Is there any tips for avoiding this? I am not massively overwieight - Im just over 6ft and about 16 stone.

Cheers

Eat only when not distracted by TV etc, and leave the packet in the biscuit tin and just take out a couple of biscuits.

The above advice is assuming you don't have an eating disorder. I know I can sometimes eat a big bar of choc if I'm not aware I'm doing it! :loopy: but true.

It may not be a problem if you balance it out with some sweaty exercise for 45 minutes a day. I love my beer and chips but try and 'pay' for it to maintain the right ratio.

I try and walk as much as possible....its just x-mas is coming up, and the place where i play badminton twice a week, has stopped until early jan.

Archived